Chapter 23 – Everything Is Changing (PART 1)
314 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh okay, but you don't have to say it like that," I replied to Rain.

"Oh Really, Soooo, how should I say it, can you explain it to me sir Arthur, so that this small friend of yours can understand, hahaha," Rain said to me.

"Just forget what I said, please" I replied to him.

"Why you are so serious Arth? I am noticing that you are behaving defiantly from the past. it's like... it feels like there is something that you are worried about. and cant able understands it, if there is anything that you are worried about then share it with me, maybe I can help you." Rain said to me with a worried expression in his eyes.

[ Now I can understand why everyone loves you that much, you really are a very good friend but can I really tell you what is worrying me, No, I don't think it will be a good idea because it will really destroy the future storyline, and I am also not really remember everything from my past life so I am also not know everything about future, I only remember some of the main events of the story.

Just if there is a way to gain my full past life memories..., What the hell I am thinking about, there is no way of that, so I should Just forget about it. ] I thought to myself while looking a Rain's face.

"Hey what happened to you, why are you staring at me, Arth! Arthur!!!" Rain said to me while shaking me.

"Oh! Sorry I was just lost in thought, and also I am not worried or something, I am just very tired today. So that's why I am looking like this, don't worry bro." I replied to him with a small smile on my face.

"Okay well, if that's the case then just sleep Arth, and also I think it's time for us to set up a camp here for the night, and then we can continue our journey tomorrow, what do you say?" Rain replied to me.

"Well do what you feel is right for everyone, I don't have any objection" I reply to him.

"Hey, sir can we stop here for the night, it's already 8 pm and I think all of us are now also hungry and sleepy, so it would be better that we take a rest for now," Rain asks the driver.

"Sir, we can rest here but I am not sure that we should do that or not this jungle is called BeastJungle and people say that it is one of the most dangerous please to stay at night because it is the place where all kinds of mana beast live. And top of that they say that the oldest Drogon in the history of Remark Also lives here." That driver replied to Rain.

"Oh really the oldest Drogon, I don't believe it, and about the mana beast I can deal with them and protect everyone so don't worry, we are going to stay here tonight." Henry suddenly said.

"But Henry..." I try to say something but Hanry cut me in middle and says.

"Are you scared my dearest friend Arth? Hahaha, don't worry I will protect you but if you are scared so much so we can stay somewhere else also." Henry replied to me.

"This guy...!!" I said to myself in low voice.

"No no no, Henry I am not scared I was just worried about you but here you are not scared, so don't worry we can stay here for tonight" I reply to him.

"So well, is there anyone who wants to say something about it?" Rain asks everyone in the carriage.

"No...." Every reply to Rain together.

"So well okay that's decided that we will rest here tonight. So what are you guys waiting for, get out of the carriage so that we start preparing for camp!!" Rain said to everyone with energy in his voice.

After listening to Rain, everyone started coming out one by one from the carriage, some soldiers who came with us also started setting up the tents for us, and like every protagonist Rain also starts helping all those soldiers, and seeing him helping I too started helping the soldiers in setting up tents, and while we both are doing our work suddenly a soldier comes to Rain and tells him,

"Sir we need someone to pick up some wood for us so that we can set up the fire, but everyone is busy in doing something so can you help us with that."

"Oh okay, don't worry, I will pick up the woods" Rain replied to him.

"Hey Rain, why are you going to pick up woods, Arthur can also do it, it's not like he is scared of something, right Arthur" Henry suddenly said to Rain.

[ This guy, is he really doesn't have anything besides trying to make me angry or giving me extra problems. ] I thought to myself.

"Henry why are you asking Arth to go, you see he already helping with other work, so don't worry I will do that" Rain replied to him.

"But Rain..." Henry tries to say something but I cut him in the middle and says,

"Don't worry RAin I will go, and also I was thinking of going to walk so it will not be a problem for me," I replied to Rain.

"Oh if that's the case then go, and take care of yourself." Rain said to me with a smile.

After this, I started going to the middle of the forest to pick the wood, but after some time, when I reach the middle of the forest, suddenly I feel a bright light in my eyes, and when I raise my head to see where this light was coming from, I saw that light was coming from inside the cave through the middle of the forest. and seeing that I say to myself,

"is it smoking of magical artifact? because I can feel the great amount of mana coming inside from that cave, or maybe it is really the oldest dragon. whatever the case it is I should go and check out what really is in there."

And thinking of all this, I started going toward that cave, and when I reach inside the cave, I was very surprised to see what comes in front of my eyes, and at that time I was not able to think anything because in front of my eyes I find a very big black dragon standing.

His scaly body, curved saber-shaped canine teeth, pointed tail with the arrow at the end, and the 2 scary big wings were something out of the world for me, I was looking at him very eagerly, and seeing him for a moment, I also got very nervous and scared that I was Just sating at one place but in a short time, I was able to calm myself a little, and when I was ready to say something to that dragon, Even before I try, the dragon brings his head to in front of my face and said me,

"Oh!  Another reincarnated one!!, interesting!!, it's been a very long time since I saw something like you again."

"Wait what!! reincarnated one? and Again? are you for real!!! and but... but how...,!!!!!! how do you know that I am a reincarnated?!!!!!." I asked that Dragon with the grate shock.

[How did he even know about it, and why does he say again, does that means that there are more people like me in this world but that the case why there is no record in history about it, is it because they all hide that fact but if that the case then how he knows about it. ] I thought to myself.

"Hey stop thinking that much!! I can tell you from your face that you are overthinking everything, Just stop and ask what you want to ask, okay?" That dragon replied to me.

"Well okay....!! but are you really going to answer truthfully to me and why?" I asked him.

"Hahaha!! you think that the great dragon-like me will lie to a human kid," he replied to me.

"Yeah... if that is what you say so, tell me how you even know about my reincarnation and why do you use the word again?." I asked him in response.

"As I guessed, well I will answer your question so listen, about your first question how I even know. so how I find out that you have been reincarnated here, it was quite easy for me because I have seen mana like yours before, maybe about 7000 years ago, But you know kid that your mana is a little different from the common people here which no one can easily understand and tell why is that, for an easy explanation it like it's not fully same, it feel like a mix of something, it's like I am seeing the mana of two different persons but it's not that point where it feels that it's different person mana.

But for me, I know why is that, and as you can guess if you are a little intelligent, that is is like that because you are reincarnated but do not know full memory of your past life, and it creates confusion in your mana heart, and that creates this kind of mana, and that how I was able to tell that you are reincarnated.

and now you can ask, how I know that much, so is it because 7000 years ago, I saw that same mana like you in a different bing. and so I got interested and run some experiments with my magic but there was no result so, in the end, I asked bing about his life with magic in which he can't tell any lie so he tell me about the half memory of his past life, so in the end, with that, I came up with that theory." that dragon said to me.

to be continued...

6