Shipment
82 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Seriously?"  Evan thought , looking at the heavily armed people with large bulky pokemon.

"It's 6am!" Evan didn't know whether to cry or laugh as he looked onto the egg's being moved into the daycare

"Sign here please." The main man came to him before Evan signed it.

Within an hour, all the eggs were unloaded and Evan walked into the daycare.

The shipment of eggs came, and now, he needed to do logistics. 

He currently wasn't in the position to hire staff at the moment, so Evan quickly sorted out all of the eggs into incubators, large glass cylinders that emulated heat to make the eggs hatch quicker. 

Getting all the aptitude checkers, he used them to scan every single egg.

He wasn't an expert, but he could use these to check the pokemon on the eggs which means he could tailor his marketing to the eggs and pokemon he possesses.

For example, some households want a skitty, acute and soft pokemon which would give them support in the direst of time.

Some people might want a starly, who would risk its life for the owner, meaning they were good for vulnerable people that can't protect themself.

Evan did a plan to himself.

25 eggs out of 100 would be picked to hatch, and breed, giving the second generation and the rest were going to be sold to the general public.

There was a high demand for pokemon that had hatched, although there will still be a market for trainers that want to train the pokemon from birth to give it certain materials and teach it certain techniques. 

This was going to take over an hour or so.


Eggs

X5 lotad - two red - one orange

X5 Skitty - all red

X3 Starly - all orange

X3 Poliwag - two orange one red

x3 Snubbull - two red - one orange


An hour and a half later the tedious task was done before Evan did the last egg.

The most notable thing is that he got a Medium orange Chincou, Medium Orange Finneion and a Medium-orange sandile , the most expensive- 


Darumaka 

Lv.1

High-orange

Abilities: Hustle 

Moves: Focus punch, Yawn, Ember, Tackle


Evan felt like he was going to faint.

What was this luck?

maybe heaven was repaying him for what happened. 

This, the amount of potential this pokemon had. 

This was his goldmine. 

A rare Unova pokemon with two good egg moves and fairly high potential.

He was going to keep the egg until it hatches to raise the price.

He also had a free crate of 64 potions,  which he could use freely as well.

Evan felt like an egg like this wouldn't be randomly placed, so that wholesale company was probably scheming something.

 Opening the laptop he brought, he decided to buy an ad to promote his business in the best way possible, the internet. 

Pocketbook was a good social media status, and they talior there adds to around people near him, meaning more customers would get attractive.

Setting up the ad, he made sure that he made it clear that not only did he have a distinction, he had an advanced life checkup.

He would open the daycare tomorrow after he sorted the eggs.

Some of them may hatch soon, so may hatch in a while.

It depends.

Going down the hill and going into the Pokemart in Floaroama town and buying more potions and items, Evan decided to do a box set where you would get a pokemon egg, 2 potions and a case to put the egg in.

He would be making a profit out of this, after all. 

The price of a red egg is 2500-3000, scaling with aptitude and pokemon breed and Orange is 5000-8000

The prices may seem high, but the yare fact quite a good deal. The daycare is appealing to the middle-class, of which floaroma town is.

Not to mention people would pay extra with the distinction and advanced life checkup.

2500x50 = 125000

5000x50 = 250000

if they were to buy every single one of them, that would be the amount of money he would gain.

Not small.

But there was a problem.

Tax.

25% of that amount would be subtracted.

Damn.

All he could do was to wait for tomorrow. 

For now, he would have a quick nap...

"Im back~~~" The feminine voice said, as Evan sighed

Evan stared at the ceiling of the bedroom

Not this voice again.

He needs to make some precautions. 

"ooh, I was right." The girl giggled "You have some potential."

It was a psychic for sure,  as Evan was wondering what precautions to make 

Buy a psychic type pokemon?

indeed, that sounds good.

"Merry Christmas!"

It's the middle of summer.

Something was planted in his mind, causing him to scream in pain

"GET OUT!" Evan screamed mentally, but the girl only kept giggling, the laughing getting more and more obnoxiously loud, drawing out the screaming.

The pain stopped, the giggling stopped.

The girl was gone. 

Something was placed in his mind.

A book?

A fucking book!

no.

It was strange.

It was different.

Every page was inscribed into his head, but it stang once he recalled it.

"It's a guidebook to psychics?" Evan wondered, before digging deeper. 

That woman, no girl, must have been incredibly powerful.

Why him though?

breathing in, he read the book.

It said it would help him grow his psychic power.

It explained how to grow his power.

"A "Cultivation" buddy?"

He needs to bond and meditate with a psychic type pokemon to grow his power quicker, most notably one with high Attack or Special Attack.

"What is this." Evan clapped his hands together and groaned, before reading what psychic power can do

Telepathy was a big thing for him. 

Being able to talk, even for short instances was massive.

Not to mention the fame he would get out of it.

This...this... 

Thank you, Mrs voice. 

This was huge. 


A large aeroplane was in the sky, where a young woman could be seen twirling around a glass of wine

"Ms Sabrina." The security guard bowed over "Why did Kanto send you?"

She just looked at the man and smiled "Dont inquire answers you can't afford to ask."

The man simply bowed, with Sabrina growing bored.

Levitating her glass of wine, she sat down on the sofa and sighed 

"Just to do political thing's, although I did get something interesting out of it."

The man raised his eyebrow "That is?"

"A pawn." 

The man was silent, as the plane set on to Kanto 

 

 

3