Investment
77 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had to write this chapter again and I wanted to cry while doing it

rona gang wya?

enjoy.


 

Evan had managed to sell everything, even the 25 eggs he was planning to save.

Minncino and he snuggled up under the cosy fire, as they both relaxed and Evan did some calculation.

99 eggs were sold 

The price of a red egg is 2500-2800-3000, scaling with the aptitude and pokemon breed and Orange is 5000-6500-8000

25 shallow red eggs -  62,500 pokedollars

20 medium red eggs-   56,000 pokedollars

5 high red eggs - 15,000 pokedollars

total profit:  133,500


42 shallow orange eggs - 210,000 pokedollars

7 medium orange eggs -  45,500 

 total profit: 255,550 pokedollars 


Combining that, it 389,050

he had made a 289,050 thousand pokedollar profit.

Just one day! to make all that money!

but unfortunately, it was likely that the sales would decline until he gained more recognition, as people that brought from this day-care wouldn't be interested in buying another product for quite a while.

The influence of social media could sway new minds to come to his day-care, which he was grateful for. 

However, he was starting to plan big. 

Alicia said "Next batch." not the next batch of eggs,  and he was going to use this to his advantage. 

He was going to buy living breathing pokemon and put them in the daycare. 

His budget was a lot wider, and his expectations were as well.

 He would make this work, that was for sure. 

The time was around 17:00, so after having some dinner with a mission, Evan took the next train over to Jubilfe city.

Going to the wholesale company and flashing his V.I.P card, he was given entrance to Alicia once more.

"So soon, Mr Zyra?"

Shrugging, Evan went to the centre of the room before writing down what he needs 

"I want 25 orange eggs and the largest amount of pokemon you can get me within 250,000." He wrote down.

Alica lost her carefree attitude, replacing it with a dignified businesswoman attitude. 

"Anything else?" She asked him

"I want a green abra."  Evan finished "separate from the budget,  not for sale in the daycare, but personal use."

"Today is your lucky day." She muttered, before putting a Pokeball on the table "My Alakazam, who is quasi-elite, gave birth to this pokemon." 

Quasi-elite was Level 40-50, and 50-60 was elite, meaning that Alakazam was not weak in the slightest. 

"here use this." she gave him a small machine, an aptitude tester , and Evan linked it up to the Pokeball


Abra 

Level 3

Abilty : Magic guard 

Apuituide: Medium Green

Moves: Teleport, Ally switch, Encore 


"How much to buy it?" Evan inquired, as it was incredibly hard to find a wild abra, never mind a domesticated one with good egg moves and great potential.

"Now, now." Alica said, "We aren't in a rush." 

Evan listed carefully to the words

"Orange eggs won't be a problem." Alicia said, "The amount of pokemon that could buy you is around... 50-15o  with you depending on what aptitude they are."

Evan raised his eyebrow "Elloborate." 

"50 medium orange pokemon with the price, 150 with a mixture of red and orange, like the eggs you got before."

50 orange medium eggs would be 325,000 with his standard.

"how many red eggs would be included?"

"75 of each."

"How much would it be to make the red eggs all high quality?"

"The same amount, although all of the orange eggs would all be shallow."

"What's the chance of getting medium orange eggs with normal orange standards?"

"With every 5 shallow orange, there is a medium."

"And high?" 

"No clue." 

She was withdrawing information, it seems.

Based on the lowest scale, Red eggs would give him 187,000 pokedollars, and with the calculations done, 75 eggs would lead to 15 medium grade orange eggs, meaning he would get 300,000 and then 97,500. that's 584,500

of course, that was on the lowest scale.

But if he was to choose all red is high and shallow orange, he would get 225,000 for red's and 375,000 for orange.

That's 600,000.

But with normal odds and 15 medium eggs, it was  a flawed calculation due to being on the lowest scale, as this was based on all of the red being shallow, not medium red or high red

Plus, having lots of medium Orange eggs is incredibly good for marketing, as not only would it draw trainers over, but help them grow.

Alicia put her hands out, but Evan didn't shake it, as  he asked 

"how much for the abra?"

"90,000." 

Evan was about to shake her hand before she said to him

"The delivery date of the pokemon will be set for tomorrow."

"So fast?"

"The company is suffering an internal problem with traitors, so we need to get the pokemon out before somebody that can contact the hunters can be told."

Evan just shrugged, it wasn't his problem, all he cared about was the pokemon.

Finally shaking hands, a contract was made and the abra was brought.

389,050 - 250,000  - 90,000 - 49,050

He had used all that money that quickly.

It was so easy to spend, money.

Going out of the building after saying goodbye to Alicia, Evan walked out with an Abra in hand and a smile on his face.

Buying some food and going back home, Evan shared it with Minncino, before welcoming a new type of pokemon on his team.

The great ball bounced, revealing an Abra which is a bipedal Pokémon that is primarily yellow. Its face is kite-shaped with a small, pale yellow snout and two short, pointed ears with pale yellow interiors. Its wide eyes are normally closed. Abra's body is segmented with black skin is visible between its joints and along its neck. It has two brown, pauldron-shaped extensions on its shoulders, as well as a brown, fauld-like piece around its chest. It has three digits on each hand and foot, but its fingers are considerably shorter than its toes. Two of its toes face forward and one faces backward. Its tail is thick and long, with a brown band located near the tip.

It was asleep, and it seemed like it didn't panic by teleporting away.

Dont be fooled by the facade of it being asleep, as even when asleep the pokemon is fully running, as it can think, perform and attack using psychic power. Most of the time, they just run away but when their strong psychic power is used nobody wants to be in the crosshair.

Minncino used its tail and lifted it up to Abra as a greeting, who just teleported the moment he saw Minccino's tail go towards it.

"Sorry Minncino, it obviously doesn't trust us." Petting Minccino, who looked at the floor silently, the Abra came back.

Slowly placing Minncino down on the floor and topping up its food bowl, the little glutton was instantly snapped out of its sad state as Evan approached Abra with a smile,  putting out his hand.

He just needed to grasp the emotion he felt.

Soft pink energy surrounded him, as he slowly sent a chain of it to Abra, who opened its eyes.

Large blue eyes were shown, as it quickly closed them again and sent a link of its own.

The two psychic energies clashed, but instead of fighting eachover, the two formed into a deeper and darker psychic energy.

Both had closed their eyes before both were put in a meditative state


Meanwhile , Minccino was still eating 

who can blame it?

 

 

2