Published!
1.5k 14 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey everyone! Been a while. I have finally been given the green light from my publisher (Aethon Books) to inform you all of my novel's new home!

PLEASE NOTE AS OF (18/10/2022), EVERYTHING BELOW IS ONLY FOR North America & Canada. Due to regulations, it takes time for new apps to get approved, so it may take a few days/weeks until the new app is available in other regions, such as Europe.

Anyway, with that out of the way, the new home of my novel is:

YONDER

Here is the mandatory PR text:

I'm so excited to announce that my novel The Villainous Vampire is on YONDER, a new serialized fiction app now available in the App Store and Google Play! Start reading for free by claiming free coins with the promo code AETHON at this link: LINK

 

So what the hell does this all mean? YONDER, what is that? Well, let me explain.

Imagine Kindle, but instead of buying entire ebooks, you purchase each chapter of the book as you go with coins. The advantage of this is that if you were to unlock every single chapter and read to the end, you would end up spending a little more than a usual book (Around $10 or so), but if you only unlock half a book, then the cost goes down compared to a normal ebook.

 

That sounds similar to web novel?

Yes... in a way. However, all books on YONDER are professionally edited and hand-picked by the team. So unlike Webnovel, quality is guaranteed.

 

Q: How do I download YONDER?

Follow the link provided above, or search for it in either the apple of android app store.

 

Q: I searched for the novel but couldn't find it?

The novel was renamed to The Villainous Vampire so search for that rather than Damien Nightshade.

 

Q: I found the novel! But it only has 20 chapters available! 

Yes, the novel is being released quickly and will catchup to RoyalRoad in the near future. 

 

Q: How can I support you?

Leaving comments/reviews or just reading some of the free chapters is a massive help. Obviously, unlocking chapters with coins is also appreciated, but any support would be awesome!

 

Q: Do you have any promo codes?

(Promo code starts working on the 24th of Oct)

Yes, follow the link provided above and use the code: AETHON to purchase 2,000 coins for $5. With these coins, you can easily unlock all of my novel's chapters, including all future chapters, and still have some left over. However! This promo code ends in two weeks, so use it now!

 

Alright. That's about all I have to say. Here are all my links, and I do hope you will continue to support my novel. :)

YONDER

Patreon!

Discord!

11