Chapter 653: When the Light Shuts Off
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler
[collapse]

Chapter 653: When the Light Shuts Off

 

Narrator: Somewhere in Flora World.

A portal opens up in a field of flowers. Rom steps out of it and Raylee, the fairy, flies out of it.

Rom states, “Let’s not lose another pyramid.”

Raylee says with concern, “Hopefully, we won’t be too late.”

 

***

 

Narrator: Back in the main hall of the pyramid.

Sasha lies unconscious on the floor. The angels in the room are still shocked that she managed to kill Grant. The angel commander soon gets over his shock and angrily yells, “She killed the prince!! Kill her!! Take her head!!”

The angels begin rushing toward Sasha but the Hell Ape gets in the way and punches the ones in the front to knock them back into the ones behind them. Froid, Oshon, and the other demons in the room all join and get in front of Sasha’s unconscious body to protect her.

Froid angrily declares, “You will do no such thing.” He pulls out a cigarette and lights it as he continues speaking. “We will all lay down our lives for her at this point.” He puts the cigarette in his mouth and starts smoking.

The commanding angel grits his teeth in anger. He yells, “You won’t last in a battle of attrition against us! You can’t save her!!”

Oshon steps forward and yells, “We will see about that!!”

 

***

 

Narrator: Back to the lower levels of the pyramid where Lavana, Herbigon, and Dusk are still fighting Lilly’s plants.

The light shining down into the room begins to stop.

Dusk notes, “It looks like the light has finally shut off.”

Herbie pumps his fist and shouts with excitement, “All right!! Now we’re in business!!”

Lavana shouts, “Let’s finish these plants off so we can take down that woman up there!”

Lavana unleashes a large wave of lava and burns through most of the plants. This time, they do not come back to life.

Lilly grits her teeth with worry and says to herself, “What is Grant doing? Don’t tell me someone actually defeated him…”

With Lavana’s lava, it does not take long at all for the three demons to finish off all of Lilly’s plants. They all look up at her, eager to fight her. She looks down at them with a nervous expression, her teeth still gritted.

Lavana shouts, “Let’s do this!”

Herbie responds, “You two go for the direct attack. I want to show her what an elite plant fighter can do.”

Lavana and Dusk begin jumping from platform to platform to get higher.

Lilly shouts, “It’s three versus one and the light is gone but I’m not out of it!”

She forms more plants around her and they ready themselves to attack Lavana and Dusk as they get closer to the top platform that she is standing on.

Herbie shouts with excitement, “I said that I would show you what an elite plant fighter can do! As this fight has gone on! My plants have been spreading underneath the floor tiles!”

Flowers begin to grow on the platform that Lilly and her plants are on.

Lilly says in surprise, “Huh?”

The flowers begin releasing pollen that explodes in seconds after being released. The explosions damage Lilly and kill her plants. Once the explosions stop, Lavana and Dusk reach the platform that she is standing on.

Dusk says, “You’re going down, literally.”

Lilly shouts, “No!”

Dusk and Lavana both use kicks to knock Lilly off the platform and cause her to fall down to the floor below. Once she hits the floor, Dusk and Lavana land on the floor and pin her down. Herbie starts walking up to her, rubbing his hands together in anticipation.

Herbie says, “I have waited too long for this.”

Lilly starts to panic as she shouts, “Grant! Simon! Someone! Please help me!”

Before Herbie can do anything, someone shouts, “Wait! Don’t kill her!”

All of them look up at the platform that Lilly was previously standing on. They see Kurt. He was the one that shouted. Two other people enter the room and they are Kasuma and the very injured Simon.

Lavana speaks in question. “Kurt? Why are you telling us not to finish her?”

Dusk follows up, “Yeah. She has been trying to kill us the whole time we have been down here.”

Kurt replies, “Let us come down there and then we will explain.”

After all three of them arrive down below, Lilly sees Simon. She shouts, “Simon, they got you too!?”

Simon replies, “Yes, I was defeated…. But I have come to my senses. It’s time to abandon Daren.”

Lilly is shocked and she shouts, “What!? Why!?”

Simon replies, “Subjugation is wrong. We should not be in the mortal world controlling it. Think, Lilly. I know you have shared similar concerns in the past. Daren is your uncle, but there is no reason to follow the path that he has set us on.”

Lilly’s eyes start to tear up and she stays silent for a moment but she soon responds, “Did… Grant fall?”

Simon replies, “I don’t know but if the light is gone then that is definitely a possibility.”

Lilly takes a deep breath for a moment and then responds, “Okay… I surrender.” She looks at the three demons, Kurt, and Kasuma. She then says, “If my cousin, Grant, can be defeated by your friends, then it won’t be long before Daren falls too. If you want to know what I believe, it’s that Grant is probably stronger than his father.”

The heroes look surprised by this. Kurt responds, “So the son of the Light God might be stronger than the actual Light God?”

Lilly nods her head and then says, “There’s a story to it. Assuming that Daren falls, I will tell you about Grant after this is over. You can consider me a prisoner or whatever until then if you want.”

Lavana and Dusk help Lilly stand up. Herbie looks at her and says, “If that’s the case, then I’m tying you up until it’s over.”

Lilly simply replies, “Do as you wish.”

Narrator: With the light stopped, Lilly has now fallen too! Daren appears to be the only threat left remaining! But what will Rom and Raylee do now that they have arrived in Flora World?

Chapter 653 END

To be Continued in Chapter 654: Autonomy Violation

0