Chapter 654: Autonomy Violation
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler
[collapse]

Chapter 654: Autonomy Violation

 

Narrator: Back to Zeth and Ivy in their battle against Daren in the throne room of the pyramid.

The light shining down in the room fades away. Daren opens his eyes wide in shock. He shouts, “What is the meaning of this!? It is not possible that one of you intruders managed to defeat Grant!”

Zeth smirks and says, “I bet I know who did that. Thanks, Sasha.”

Ivy also smirks and says, “Now we can finally take down this bastard’s plants!”

Zeth looks at Ivy and says, “Let’s do a combination attack. We can take this plant out in one shot.”

Ivy replies, “We haven’t really developed chemistry between our magics. It might not work.”

Zeth responds, “Don’t worry. We’re not going to do anything complicated. Hold out your hand and start oozing poison from it.”

Ivy does as Zeth asks but Daren is becoming very irritated. He yells, “Kill them, my plant beast!”

The plant monster begins to attack with its many arms so Zeth and Ivy have to jump out of the way to dodge, interrupting their combination attack.

Zeth angrily says, “Damn it! We’re going to need some kind of diversion!”

The plant monster begins to attack again but crystals suddenly emerge out from the floor in front of Zeth and Ivy. The plant monster’s attacks crack the crystals but do not shatter them.

Ivy notes in surprise, “Crystals? Does that mean…?”

Pearl walks into the room but she is breathing heavily and leans against the wall to help her stay up. She states, “Come on… This is your chance… Do it already… I don’t have much energy left.”

Zeth and Ivy nod as the plant monster begins another series of attacks with its many arms. Ivy holds out her right hand and oozes out some poison while Zeth puts his hand close and starts forming a Raging Star Blast around the poison, just barely missing Ivy’s skin.

The crystals protecting them shatter as Zeth says, “It will destabilize fast so we need to release it now! Raging Poison Blast!!”

Just before the plant’s arms get close, Zeth and Ivy release their attack. It hits the plant directly and explodes with poison energy. Not only is the blast powerful, but the poison covers the entire plant and causes it to start wilting.

Daren grits his teeth in frustration. He says, “You will pay dearly for that…”

Zeth begins looking at Daren with a very serious expression. He begins speaking. “You are a terrible god.”

Daren replies with anger, “What did you just say!?”

Zeth continues, “As the Light God, you have done terrible things. You are supposed to watch over this planet but instead, you rule it like a king. Ruling a planet isn’t about putting it under your control. It’s about protecting the planet and the people that live in it. You can’t punish them or force them to obey your every whim. I will tell you about a real goddess who actually understands that! My mother, Harmona, is everything a god or goddess should strive to be. You are nothing in comparison! Before we leave this planet, your tyranny will come to an end!”

Daren’s anger rises as he yells, “You have no right to dictate how this planet is ruled! You are not even from this planet, and by coming to this planet, you have violated my autonomy that is granted by the Divine World! You are nothing but a foolish invader who is about to pay the price for violating my autonomy!”

Daren launches toward Zeth and punches him hard to knock him back against a wall. Ivy attempts to kick Daren but he blocks the attack with his arm. Plant thorns grow out from Daren’s palm which he thrusts forward, creating multiple pierce wounds in Ivy’s body. He then kicks her in the gut to knock her back.

Pearl uses her magic to make crystals emerge from the floor in an attempt to pierce Daren. However, he jumps out of the way. Pearl breathes heavily and states, “Zeth is right! Lady Harmona is way better than you!”

Daren yells, “You are nothing!”

Daren launches toward Pearl and punches her hard, knocking her on her back which leaves her unconscious.

Daren states, “That will silence you.”

Zeth and Ivy recover from the attacks that Daren hit them with. They look enraged at what Daren has done to Pearl.

Zeth yells, “I promise that you will pay for that!”

Ivy yells, “Add that to the list of your crimes, you bastard!”

Zeth activates Soul Power and Ivy charges up her magic even more.

Zeth states with determination, “We’re going all out now.”

Narrator: With Daren knocking Pearl unconscious, Zeth and Ivy are determined to finally put Daren down for good!

Chapter 654 END

To be Continued in Chapter 655: Daren’s Full Power

This arc is almost over. Considering I've been on it for over 2 years now due to long hiatuses, I'm happy to be close to moving on finally.

0