Entering Karakura high school
535 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I put the school clothes on, looking at the uniform in disdain. I heavily disliked anything and everything that someone else had chosen for me. I hated to be under anyone else’s control because that was why I died. 

I sighed in anger and disappointment, putting on the Karakura High uniform jacket. I grabbed my school bag and walked out of the house to get to the school. I didn’t really know the way to school, my previous self not studying it, so as soon as I saw a gaggle of high school girls wearing what I had on, signifying that they went to Karakura High, I followed them.

As I walked past various groups of high school girls, I saw them taking quick glances at me and then turning to their friends, giggling with a blush to their cheeks. 

It wasn’t just one type though, the gyaru's, the nerd’s, and the athletic girls. Even the gamer girls walking while playing their Nintendo’s kept taking glances at me, being destroyed in their Pokémon battles in the process. All of the girls were entranced by my looks. I suppose that Allen Walker did have a rather handsome/beautiful appeal depending on if he was or wasn’t wearing a tight shirt. 

The long hair tied in a ponytail just enhanced those looks. My red eyes gave me an air of mystery, which just made me even more handsome. The pentagram scar on the left side of my forehead, going down the left side of my face looked more like a tattoo, it gave me a bad boy vibe, which usually attracted women. All in all, I looked really good.

I quickly reached the high school. Unlike most high schools that I knew in my past life, Karakura high school was a complex with multiple buildings, fields and a large gym building. The abnormal thing about the school was that it has a lot of spiritually aware people from the 4th to 12th grade.

The students showed that living in Karakura, a concentrated spirit zone, an area in the human world that possesses the greatest concentration of spirit energy, would affect one's spiritual power. 

In the Bleach anime, it was said that the reason behind Ichigo’s friends becoming spiritually aware and having powers was because of their exposure to Ichigo. This wasn’t correct. The truth was that Ichigo was merely the jumpstart to activate their powers. They would have received their abilities anyway. 

I walked into the school office, a purple haired woman sat there eating potato chips and watching a show on her phone. “Hello?” I said, trying to get her attention.  She waved her hand at me, dismissing me.

“Hello?!” I said, raising my voice, angry that she was just waving her hand at me and not doing her job.

“What!” She said, still looking at her phone.

I grit my teeth and pulled out my transfer papers from my bag. “My name is Allen Walker. I am a transfer student and I need my schedule. So, if you could just go into that file cabinet and get me the schedule, you won’t have to deal with me.”
She took an over dramatic sigh and spun her chair around towards the file cabinet. Walker… Walker… Ah! Walker!” She said, while moving files searching for mine.

She spun back around and was about to drop the folder on her desk when she looked up and saw my face. Her jaw dropped and her eyes went wide. She cleared her throat and said, sultrily now, “Here is your folder, Allen.” I snatched the folder out of her hands and walked away. Fuck her! 

I walked to Class 3-2, knocking on the class door. The teacher walked over to the door and said, “Yes?” 

“I’m the transfer student that is supposed to be in your class.” I said

“Yes, yes, come in.” She said

She motioned for me to come in before getting behind her desks. I walked into the class, searching for the cast of Bleach. I caught sight of Orihime, Tatsuki, Uryu, Chad, and, most interestingly, Rukia. Her appearance and Ichigo’s lack of appearance signified where I was in the timeline. 

I stood in front of the chalkboard. “Introduce yourself, Allen.”, the teacher said, a smile on her face.

“Hi, I’m Allen Walker. As you can tell from my accent, I’m American. I haven’t been here long, but I hope to become friends with each and every one of you.”

As this was an anime world, I expected some of the things that happened to them. The girls had heart eyes and the guys grumbled, not getting too loud but not being stopped by the teacher.

“You are not the only transfer student, Allen. Rukia is also a transfer student.” She said, pointing at the small, black-haired girl with purple eyes, who smiled and waved at me, when I looked at her. “You can sit in that seat next to her. If you have any trouble with the material, we can talk after class.” 

I nodded my head and walked to my seat. I sat down in the seat, setting down my bag, next to my foot, and saying, “I hope we can be good friends.” I put out a hand for her to shake and when she put her hand into mine, I brought it up to my lips and kissed it.

She immediately took her hand out of my own, turning around to the board, while lightly blushing. I turned back to the board, smiling. It is going to be so easy to seduce her if a little kiss causes her to blush.

Did you like the chapter?
  • Yes Votes: 24 96.0%
  • No Votes: 1 4.0%
Total voters: 25
5