Chapter 10
225 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bzzzt. Bzzzt. Bzzzt.

We’d just gotten out of town when my phone rang. Because of the other girls apart from Bea and me who were pelting Damien with all kinds of questions--which he found mildly amusing at first, then obviously grew tired of the constant attempts at conversation--I barely heard it.

A video call from Gemma. I debated not answering. Damien was with us right now and from her reaction to that photo Vee showed her that one time she definitely became a new fangirl. With the ones already in the car with us it just seemed exhausting to add another.

But I hadn’t talked to her in a few days so I just decided to risk it.

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked just as Gemma’s dark red locks popped up. I immediately regretted picking up as Kim’s face also came into the equation.

The two looked like they were laying down on their stomachs in Gemma’s room, judging by all that pink. They were both dressed in little but a silk chemise. Because of how they laid their busts were on full display from the top.

“Eh, you know, boredom. So we decided to check on our girl, see how she’s getting along. Whatcha doin’, bitch?” Kim grinned.

“Who’s that?” Bea leaned forward from behind and put her head right beside my own. Her brightly-colored streaks of hair tickled my cheek and she smelled like a sugar cookie.

“Oh no!” Kim exclaimed. “This is bad, Gem. She’s already replaced you!”

“What?!” The other girl yelped. “That’s not funny, K!” She shoved the girl out of the screen. I heard a soft thud as she must’ve fallen off the bed and hit the floor. “Oops. Sorry.”

Kim giggled. Gem’s room was full of thick soft carpets so I was sure she was fine.“S’alright. I earned that.”

“But seriously. You didn’t really replace me, did you, E?”

Bea snorted. “Listen here, chicka, This Queen Bea here is one of a kind, unrivaled from past to present. I ain’t no one’s replacement.” She stated imperiously. “But anyway yeah I’m a new friend of Evie. She hasn’t mentioned me?”

“Sorry, she hasn’t yet.” Gemma scratched her cheek with an awkward laugh.

A shrug. “ Ah well. Nice to meetcha regardless. We’re all on our way to go shopping right now. You guys wanna help us pick out some clothes when we get to the mall? Could always use more diverse opinions.”

I was endlessly impressed. Bea was already hard at work making yet more friends and her methods were flawless. Her inflection, her smile, everything was utmost perfection!

“Hells yes, girl!” Kim reappeared with great fervor. “That sounds fun! E, I like this one, you should keep her.”

Bea’s eyes lit up. “We can call you the Bea Keeper from now on!”

“That sounds pretty cool, not gonna lie.” Kim agreed. “So I’m guessing your name is Bea, then?”

“Yep.”

’This girl really is a communication monster, isn’t she?

“Uh, but hey….E, why’re you sitting like that?” Gemma asked. She must’ve been referring to how I was sitting with my back to the window, careful to not get Day in the camera. Which is why Bea had to crane her neck around the car seat head rest to get in the picture.

“What? No reason.”

“And who’re the other people talking?” While we had our conversation going, Bea’s other friends were continuing their own mostly one-sided talk with Day.

“Those are Bea’s friends. They’re just talking to our driver. It’s nothing really.”

“If it’s nothing why are you biting your thumb nail? You do that sometimes when you’re nervous, it’s one of your tells.” Kim pointed out. I didn’t even realize I was biting my nail!

“No it’s not. And I’m not nervous. What’s with the 20 questions? Geez!”

“But it’s just strange. There’s gotta be something going on. You’re acting weird!” Gemma narrowed her eyes.

“You’re such a conspiracy nut.” I shook my head.

“Eh.” Oh no. Bea. She was opening her mouth again! “She’s probably just trying to hide the fact we’re driving with her sexy older broth--” I hurriedly covered her mouth, but it was too late.

“WHAT?!” The two shouted. “You’re with him?! E, what the heck! Show us! We wanna talk to him!”

“She’s lying, there’s no one here!” I replied back stubborn a moment before my phone was swiped from my hands. “Hey!”

“Look.” Bea intoned, pointing the phone towards Damien. “Feast your eyes, sisters. It is he, the harbinger of wet dreams. The Lord of soaked panties and carnal delight. Known as the downfall of women from east to west, hailed as the scion of darkest temptation from north to south!... Damien! The great Demon King of Seduction!” The woman’s voice shook with the power of her fanaticism. “ Gaze upon him and let your undies be moist!”

The man reached over and pulled at her ear.

“Fucking hell, woman, you are an annoying one. Didn’t I tell you to stop with the weird titles? Knock your shit off or your ass is walking home right now.”

“Harder, daddy....harder…! Ahn~!” Bea mirrored with scary accuracy the kind of face I’d seen printed on Jeremy’s hoodie. Her tongue stook out with saliva dripping down and her eyes were rolled back into her head.

Damien swore and released her. She slumped back into her seat with an overexaggerated expression of pure ecstasy while holding her ear.

“You hurt me so good, daddy. I love it~” She panted. As she held onto the side of her face she stuck her pinky in her mouth.

Her friends were stunned. Well, not that much. But they hit her arm. “Bea, what the heck was that?! So gross!”

“Yeah!”

Bea snickered. “You kids are too young to understand the world of adults, huh.”

“....What the hell just happened?” Kim and Gemma, who weren’t around to see Bea’s face but still could hear the weird noises and comments, were somewhat disturbed. “Did...did she just have an orgasm?”

Honestly? Even I wasn’t sure at this point.

I gave Bea a serious, “What the fuck were you thinking?” look.

She just kicked back and put on a heavy, serious expression. “We have a special relationship, Day and I.” She lit a cigarette and started smoking. Or pantomimed the action, at least. “You wouldn’t get it.”

Day swore once again.” You really are like an STD, you know that? Evie, look in the glove box and hand me that hand sanitizer. I feel nasty just touching her.”

“Let me lick off all your dirty stuff then, daddy.” Bea offered.

“Fetch me the holy water too, while you’re at it.”

**********

Author: That’s all for now. Be sure to let me know if you guys want more.

3