Chapter 14
172 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Evie~

“What an asshole!” That was Bea’s assessment after hearing my story. “Dammit, that stubborn...insufferable...no-good....!” She seemed ready to beat someone up. Finally, she blew out a breath and folded her arms. “Well fine! Let him be that way. Know what? Let me take care of this.”

An evil glint came into her eye. I looked at her warily. “What’re you going to do?”

“Hmph. What can he say once the rice is cooked? Obviously we’re going to drug him.”

“What?!” I sucked in a cold breath and hit her arm. “Bea, that’s crazy!”

“Hey, do you want him or not?”

“Well, not that way!” I couldn’t believe what I’m hearing! This girl...

“Tsk. Everyone wants to bang their hot brother until it comes time to actually do it. Typical.” She shook her head while saying something weird. “See, that’s always the problem. Conviction! You have none.” Bea turned her nose up. “If this were a smut webtoon you’d have already pushed him down and had him pump your womb with so much cum you could be mistaken for a chocolate eclair.” The woman's eyes brightened with the intensity of a thousand suns, seeming to absolutely shiver with delight at the thought.

“What’s a web--? No, nevermind...Bea, that’s rape. That’s literally rape. You want me to rape my brother.” I stated slowly.

“...Huh? So? First off, women can’t rape men. That’s nonsensical bullshit, yes, but for your own convenience let’s pretend, okay? So, since it’s not rape, it’s okay!”

“Are you out of your ever-loving mind?” I asked the girl seriously.

“Quite right, doll-face, but that’s besides the point. The recipe to every successful relationship is equal parts love, trust and commitment. But in your case, the secret ingredient is gonna have to be crime. So what?”

“Oh my god.” I hid my face. “Bea, you’re insane."

“Insanely hot, yes, I know.” She grinned. “Anyway, date rape. Yes or no?”

“No!” I shouted.

“Tsk. Fine. Be that way. Well, what are you going to do then?”

“I’m not sure,” I replied honestly. “He hates the idea. I just wish I could spend more time with him, make him see things like I do. I love him, Bea. I always have. And I know he loves me, too, but I want him to love me the same way I do him and I just don’t know if he can.”

Bea dismissed her. “Of course he can. It’s in his blood. The incest gene won’t run in only one of you. He’s just apprehensive about all the potential fallout. Understandable, but not good. What we need to do is make him jealous.”

“What? How?” I frowned, not liking where this was going.

“By doing exactly what he said for you to do: Date. He can shove those two hussies in your face, why can’t you do it too?”

“But would that even work? He wants me to do that.”

“Yeah, well, what people say and how they feel are two entirely different things. Except me, I’m honest to a fault. I just got horny thinking of you two eventually hooking up. See? Honest. I’m probably going to masturbate to that tonight.”

“That’s just, like, shamelessness.”

“And people love me for it.” She replied cheerfully. “But my midnight activities aside, yeah. Don’t worry, he’ll be soaked in jealousy. Damien’s pure, unadulterated alpha. He won’t be able to stand his sister being with another man.

“I don’t know...” I muttered. “I don’t think so. Bea, he doesn’t even see me as a woman.”

“Nonsense, dear rabbit.” Bea patted my back. They were sitting in a secluded corner of the coffee shop from before. There weren’t many people here as it was very early in the morning but the warm ambiance and temperature, along with the scent of strong coffee, was very comforting to my bleeding heart.

“If he didn’t see you as a woman he never would’ve taken this so seriously. The fact he’s talked to you about this means he;s worried.”

“About... falling for me?”

“Bingo.” Bea smiled. “Maybe that’s why he started having sex with those two. He can’t get his mind off you, so he had to make do with other women when the one he actually wants to give mind-blowing orgasms to is you.”

The words made me blush fiercely. “Why do you have to be so crude?”

“Because imagining him plowing you till he fucks you into a coma does something for me and I need to vent to someone. Otherwise I’d jump him myself. and I don’t wanna do that. Both for you, and for the sake of my fetishes.” She said, in a very reasonable tone of voice.

“I really hate that.”

“Tough titties said the kitty when the milk ran dry.” Bea shrugged, saying one of her favorite lines. “Anyway, I already have the perfect person in mind for your partner.”

“Uh...who?”

“Well, you actually know him.”

Realization flashed. “No. Please no.”

“Oh yes! Its the return of Bean Dude.”

“Christ, Bea. Jacob? Really? You realize the reputation he has, right?′

Look, to me the guy is average-looking. But he is admittedly handsome, at least by regular people’s standards, and he could talk a good game. So he was popular. Thing is, the guy is the biggest whore on their campus. Well, apparently.

“Who else? He’s like the best option.”

“You can’t really expect this to work.”

“Um, yeah. I do. Come on, as soon as your brother hears you’re going on dates with a guy like Jacob he’ll lose his shit.”

“Bea.” I looked at her seriously. “Day will kill him.” Or make him wish he were.

“That is a sacrifice I am willing to make.”

I rolled my eyes.“ Alright calm down now, Lord Farquaad. Did you even ask him if he was willing to do this?”

It was Bea's turn to roll her eyes. “Please. It’s Jay. He’ll agree. The guy is easier to control than a single-button remote. Send any pretty female his way and he’ll be happy to help.”

“Day will kill him.” I repeated.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Do you want to bag your brother or not? If you can’t even do this much, you’re on your own.”

The words made me pause. But she was right. I told Day I was resolved to throw away everything to be with him. I meant it. “Let’s do it.” I nodded grimly.

“Aw yeah!” Bea was hyped. “I knew you were in. Okay, let’s call him up and set up a date. I’ll ask Day to meet up for a tutor session later on so we can ‘accidentally’ run into you. Wear something slutty.”

“I don’t have anything slutty. I’m couture.”

Her companion blinked.“Nothing?” I nodded. “Wow. What kind of woman are you?” Bea lightly sneered.

“The self-respecting kind.”

“You’ve never had a boyfriend and it shows. So naive.” She tsked. “Forget it, I’ll let you borrow something. Might be a tad bit big in the breast area, but we’ll make due.”

4