Chapter 15
191 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author: The last part of this chapter is in third person, because i think that’s the best way to write these types of scenes and its what im used to.

**********

“I’m so glad you came around to my charms, E.” Jacob leaned back casually in his seat, one long leg perched atop the other as he sipped some cold brew from a cup. His smile was absolutely dazzling. Perfectly practiced, I’m sure. His dirty blonde hair and electric blue eyes might’ve made other girls swoon--and indeed some onlookers did exactly that--but I was made of stronger stuff.

“You do realize this is all an act, right?” I bit back a more scathing reply for the sake of his sanity.

“Yes, you want to get back at your brother for some petty revenge or some such thing. Bea told me.” Apparently not, but it’s good she used that as an excuse. “I’m glad to be of help in that endeavor. Assuming this is what it’s about, and not some elaborate ruse to get me on a date, that is.” A flash of pearly whites. “Which, you don’t have to do. I’d be happy to service you.”

Oh hells. He’s so...smarmy.

The guy flirted well enough, but something about the way he said it and how he looked at you, like he only saw you breasts and nothing above, was just so irritating.

That’s why I didn’t like the guy. I didn’t mind guys saying things like that, I’ve heard similar stuff often enough at parties my uncle took me to. But the way you held yourself changed everything.

Jacob was kinda scummy. There was a small snicker as he finished his words, too, that left me feelings annoyed and vaguely disgusted.

If it was Day, he could say any kind of nasty thing he wanted and all you’d be able to think about is how much you hope he meant them. The man radiated a kind of sexual energy that left you breathless.

Jacob gave off the energy of a horny twelve year old.

It was a whole world of difference.

I was only ten minutes into this “date” and already wanted to pound my head into a wall.

“Before me, you should try to service those buck teeth of yours. May want to take those cauliflower ears in for a tune-up as well.”

The boy nearly choked on his coffee. “Jesus hell, girl.” He coughed. “Is there a need to be so brutal?”

“Is there a need for you to be so irritating?” I shot back. “Just because you’re passingly attractive to other people, doesn’t mean you have a right to be so disgusting.”

“I haven’t had complaints before.” He said, a touch defensively.

“It’s called being nice. I’m not.”

“Lies. You probably just say that in an attempt to hide your attraction.”

At that, I burst out laughing. “Oh, is that so? Bean dude.”

He frowned. “Please don’t.”

“What’s the matter, bean dude? The title not to your liking? Not sexy enough? How about noodle hair?”

Jacob seemed visibly pained. “Okay, fuck. I get it. You’re not that into me yet.”

“Yet?” I raised a brow.

“Yet.” He nodded confidently.

I stared at him. “Ah. I see. You’re an idiot. That makes sense.”

“I have some of the highest grades in our school!” His left eye twitched.

“The ability to memorize has little to do with intelligence. Parrots can remember entire sentences, that doesn’t mean they’re erudite and cultured.”

“...Are you calling me a parrot?”

“No, parrots are cute. ”

“Are you saying I’m not cute?”

“So you want to be called cute, huh, princess?” I grinned.

He rubbed a temple. “I’m not used to such snark. I don’t usually have to put up with so much for a woman. So, you really aren’t trying to get into my pants?”

“I’m not even trying to be in the same area code, Quasimodo.”

“I’m going to beat Bea’s ass for this. You’re fucking with my self-esteem and I don’t like it.”

I shrugged. “As long as you understand I’m not here for your bratwurst.”

I wanted to sigh. When was Day going to get here?

***

~Damien~

Bea called me unexpectedly.

Her face showed up on my phone as I answered.

“Yo, candy ass, let’s hang out!” The girl’s cheerful tone assaulted my ear.

I was mildly annoyed at her greeting. “Can you not sexually harrass me every chance you get? I’m trying not to end up in jail, thank you.”

“Shut up, bitch, you know you like it.” She laughed with obvious perversion, licking her lips.

“Don’t call me a bitch. I’m not your mother.”

“I’m going to tell her you said that.”

“I’ll tell her you have a picture of me taped to a body pillow.” I threatened mildly.

“How do you know about that?” The panic in her tone exceeded my expectations.

I cursed. “Do you actually have one?” I demanded?

“...No?”

“Is that a question?” I pressed. “Why is that a question? It should be a firm no, not a question.”

“Look, bud, don’t ask what a horny teenage girl has hidden in the back of her closet. Mr. Panty Melter is none of your business. ”

“I can’t tell if you’re joking, and that scares me.”

The girl laughed. “Of course I’m joking, you dummy.” She paused for effect. “...Or am I?”

“Alright, V-sauce.” I rolled my eyes

“You watch V-sauce, too?”

I ignored her. ” Bea, focus. Why do you want to suddenly hang out?”

“You haven’t been paying attention to me recently. I miss you, senpai.” She wiggled about bashfully, fluttering long eyelashes at me and acting shy. She even got the blush right.

“That’s sensei to you.”

“Sorry, I only think of you as my husband.”

This conversation was going nowhere. “I’m going to hang up now.”

“Wait!” The girl sobered. “Okay, look, I only called because I wanted you to see for yourself, but I just saw Evie with Jacob.”

I stopped. “Broschart?”

“The very same.”

“Where?” I demanded harshly.

“The Bean. They look like they’re on a date or something, I didn’t want to bother them.”

A date? With him?

No. Fuck that. She can date if she wants to, but not guys like him.

“If they try to leave, keep them there. I’m on my way.”

“You should hurry. You know Jacob.”

***

~Damien~

When Damien arrived, all talking seemed to shush. He strolled in with the lethal grace of a tiger, and he took that deadly energy right up to their table.

Jacob saw his approach and noted his obvious displeasure. Seeming to panic, he instantly sat up straight. “Look, professor, this isn’t what--”

Damien didn’t even give him a chance to speak. Without preamble, he grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt and dragged him to his feet.

“I know you’re a fairly smart guy, Jake, so I’m only going to say this once.” The man’s voice was low, intense, and dead calm. “If I ever see you flirting with my sister again, I’m going to hollow you out and turn you into a fish tank.”

The younger male’s face turned corpse-white. “Y-Yes, sir. ”

Damien dropped him and the boy’s legs gave out. He sat there in abject fear.

“Go.”

And Jacob scrambled to his feet, running out of the cafe like a bat out of hell.

Damien then grabbed my arm and started dragging me out of the store without a word. I knew it was my turn. When we were outside I put on an incredulous face of outrage. “Day, what the hell is your problem?!” I hit his shoulder angrily, secretly rejoicing at his own fury. “First you tell me to start dating, then when I actually find someone I like you come and--”

He rounded on her with bared teeth. ”Not him! I didn’t raise you to give yourself up to boys like that flake!”

“You can’t tell me who I can and can’t see, Day! You made it obvious you don’t care, so don’t pretend now!” I hissed.

His eyes flashed darkly. “Don’t talk back to me, Evie.”

“Or what?” I challenged.

“You want to find out?” A tic appeared in his jaw. I clearly incited him successfully. Except...that was not a good thing.

“I’m not a child anymore, Day.”

“No, but If you act like one I’m going to treat you like one.”

“Big words.” I laughed in his face. “I know you won’t--” But the man took two fingers and pinched my lips.

“You’re coming home. Now.”

***

The door slammed shut behind them. Evie’s fear had been building up the entire trip. She backed up frightfully until she tripped over the couch and ended up with her legs in the air.

Damien stalked her.

Sensing danger, Evie crawled along the couch and tried to escape into her room, but it was useless. He grabbed her foot and pulled her back.

“Day, you can’t!” She squeaked.

“Quiet. ” Was all he said. Then took a seat and put her over his knee. Knowing what was to come, Evie struggled. But as expected, it was useless!

Damien’s arms were too strong, and they held her in place as easy as holding down a kitten.

“Day, please...don’t.”

He said nothing. Instead he pulled down her skirt and raised his arm.

Pa!

A crisp, clear slap echoed through the halls.

“Day, stop!” Tears poured down Evie’s face. Just then, another powerful jolt ran from her ass up to her spine.“Just wait!”

Pa!

Another sharp blow pounded against her tender flesh. She bit her lip, desperate not to cry out. A warm, liquid sensation curled in the pit of her stomach.

Again and again he struck her. Each time, the feeling of warmth built higher and higher. Her attempts to stop her moaning failed, and soon she let out an erotic cry that felt good to release.

He cursed. “Christ, Evie, are you getting off?”

Evie’s pussy throbbed hotly. “No, I’m not! I hate this!”

“Are you sorry?”

“No!”

She could feel his body going taut. “Fine. Then keep crying.” And yet another blow landed. A delicious pain turned her nipples to diamonds.

“I hate you.”

More.

"This is nothing.”

Harder.

"You’re a bastard!”

Hurt me. Please.

Her defiance served only to enrage him more. She could already feel her ass starting to turn an angry red. She loved it.

Evie didn’t know how long she sat there atop his knee enjoying his punishment. White-hot shame filled her, but that served only to increase her arousal.

When he finally chose to stop, Evie was sure she wouldn’t be able to stand. The force of her orgasms made it impossible.

Damien noticed her predicament and ran a hand through his hair. “Are you sorry yet?” He asked.

But her mind was already too fuzzy to understand. She could only raise herself up sluggishly into a sitting position onto his lap and lean against him. Her own breaths also came in ragged pants.

“Day...” She all but moaned his name. Her lush body pressed against his own in the most delectable of ways. And she kissed him.

It was like an explosion. His cock turned rock-hard immediately.

But he held it in. Pushed her away. “Dammit, Evie, stop! You’re sick! Do you even understand what you’re--”

Her hand touched his erect member.

“I don’t care. I want you inside me. Please.” The woman begged.

It was too much. His cock ached painfully. “I won’t.” He refused. “I can’t.”

Evie started to nibble on his neck.

“Evie, get off of me.” Damien clenched his jaw tight in a struggle to keep his sanity.

A hushed whisper. “Make me.” Evie wiggled her butt, Grinding against his swollen penis. “Or fuck me instead and mold my pussy to the shape of your cock.”

Reason snapped.

3