Chapter 16
207 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Damien~


~Evie~

“Fuck” Damien growled, his eyes shining furiously. “You’re driving me insane, Evie.”

“Good. I want to you go insane. Fall for me madly, Day.” She dipped her head down and nibbled at his ear.

Damien’s cock swelled even further as he felt the stimulation. He couldn’t take it. He grabbed his sister’s chin and roughly brought her lips to his own. He prodded her teeth open with his tongue and delved deep, conquering every inch of her mouth.

Evie felt the back of her hair rise as a fire built in her stomach, a subtle response to his invasive actions. Her nipples became painfully taut while all the energy in her body seemed to flee.

When he finally let her up for breath, he knew damn well he had to stop himself before this went too far. But damn him, he didn't. All rational thought had left him. Years of suppressed desire had finally reached a boiling point. 

Her words, her blatant provocation, had shattered the last bit of morality and self-control he had left. Tenuous as it had already been. He felt her need, as incessant and demanding as his own.

His mouth roamed over her neck to lightly bite down on that white tender flesh. Then stopped. He moved her, sitting her atop his lap with her front facing outward.

He ripped at her shirt, easily tearing the soft material, and her breath hitched. Her bra was next. Evie found she didn’t at all mind the ruined attire.

Damien gently kneaded her breast. “Your nipples are so fucking hard.” His voice was a husky whisper in her ear. He flicked her erect tit and she shivered deliciously. His fingers played with her stiff nipple, pinching, pulling and twisting in just the right ways to set her aflame.

All while his other hand trailed slowly up her dress. it was black, and short, exposing her long legs and shapely buttocks. “For easy access,” Bea had said.

A wiser woman there had never been, Evie now realized.  

Because now Damien’s fingers indeed had an easy time cupping the valley between her legs. That evil hand moved, entering her. One finger, two, stirring her insides delightfully. She tightened around him, waves of pleasure assaulting her senses.

He knew exactly what he was doing. A cacophony of wild, passionate feelings clouded her mind with each crook of his fingers, his dexterous hands bringing small shockwaves to her most sensitive area.

Evie felt increasingly weak as he played with her and collapsed against him. She made tiny erotic hums as she rubbed on him. She loved the way his hard body felt against her soft one and couldn’t get enough. His smell, his taste on her tongue, the way he touched her, they all buried her head in a hazy fog of euphoria.

She was scared she’d lose herself in it. And at the same time, wanted to.

Right now the only thought in her mind was of how his fingers were making a hot, wet mess of her. Her legs came together, trapping his hand between them as her body squirmed. Something exploded out from her and she started to spasm.

The world dimmed and stars clouded her vision. When she came to, she realized she’d nearly passed out through the force of her own climax.

“Open your mouth,” Damien commanded. And Evie followed without question. His dripping wet fingers slid past her lips. “Use your tongue.” Evie started licking.

“Do you taste good?” He kissed her neck.

“I do. I love it.” She said through hot, ragged pants. His fingers were soaked with her juice, and slathered with her saliva. She savored the taste of herself on him.

“Tell me what you want. Beg me.”

She felt his cock pressing against her ass. It was impossible not to. 

"Day..." She nuzzled him. “I want you. So much I can't stand it. ”

“You're begging for your own brother to fuck you." His voice was low, dangerous. Sexy. "You're disgusting. Sick."

"I know. I'm a perverse, twisted girl in love with her own brother...I'm in love with him so much the only thing I can think of at night is how much I want him to touch me."

He went quiet. “...Yeah. And I’m not better. I’m the kind of scum who wants to fuck his own sister until I've squeezed every drop of sperm I have into her womb. And God help me, but...I think that’s exactly what I’m going to do.” He sounded almost horrifed. But Evie didn't care. 

Happiness spread throughout her heart. Pure, unadulterated joy. 

"Day, I love you. I really do.” She felt tears pour down her face while she turned around, knelt down, and started to unbuckle his belt. “Please love me, too.”

Evie’s cheeks were red and she knew, logically, that this entire situation was completely insane. In fact, she was half-convinced this was just another secret, naughty dream of her’s. And so, thinking this, she grew courageous.

With just the slightest bit of hesitation, she knelt before him and went about removing that fleshy sword that kept enticing her with sweet promises. Her hands tugged against his underwear and it nearly leaped up at her as it escaped its prison.

She stsred in wonder. Maybe a bit of fear, too. It was a monstrous thing, tall, veiny and accompanied by a thick mane of black hair. It looked up at her arrogantly, almost challengingly. And she was ready to battle. Evie felt a weird compulsion just then and sniffed. She caught a whiff of sweat wafting from the thing. It was a distinctly dirty, masculine scent.

He cradled the side of her face while she looked up at his engorged penis. “I’ve always loved you, Evie.” His eyes were sad, haunted. “Too much, and not in the way I should.”

She barely heard him. Focused intently on her brother’s massive girth, she slipped her mouth over its head. Full red lips passed over the bulge, taking it in. It didn’t taste like anything really, just...warm, and a bit salty.

Neither good nor bad, yet somehow as she held it in within her mouth her arousal came rushing back with a vengeance. The naughty, erotic nature of what she was doing made her lust rise up in full force. She took him deep, but it was too much for her small mouth and she nearly choked. So she contented herself with allowing her tongue merely roam up and down his shaft.

“I don’t care.” Her breath was hot as she talked into his cock. ” We’re crazy, disgusting siblings who want to have sex with each other. But that’s okay.” She moved a lock of hair behind her ear as she teased his head. “I only need Day to love me.”

Evie stood just then and straddled him. Carefully, she guided that angry-looking cap towards her most precious place. Damien was being surprisingly docile, his hands clenched tightly. It didnt seem like him at all, but Evie didn't mind. 

She felt a sharp pain as his cock entered. She’d masturbated before, but his dick had much more width and length than the toys and veggies she was used to.

Evie suppressed the pain. She stared into his eyes deeply. “I’ve wanted this forever.” She leaned against him, her head at the crook of his neck.

Damien stared at her. Desire, guilt and self-loathing burned a hole in his chest. But after a moment of struggle, he finally gave. He sighed, finding himself hugging her lithe frame. “So have I.” He whispered hoarsely. ” Fuck me, but I have.”

“Then why’d you leave?”

“Dammit, Evie.” He sounded pained. “How can you ask that? You were 14. And I wanted you. You were just a girl, my sister. How could I stay? I hated myself. So much that I...” He stopped. “It doesn’t matter. We’re here now.” They sounded hollow, those three litle words.

“Finally.” She kissed him. Softly, lovingly. "And it feels so right.”

He didn’t reply. He couldn’t. Right? He wasn’t sure about that. But it felt good. And for now, that was enough for him. He’d probably hate himself even more after this. Right now? He decided not to give a damn.

Years of pent-up lust erupted. And he started took control, at last.

He wasn’t gentle. He wasn’t kind. But she wanted him to mold her pussy into his shape, and he was fully intent on making that wish come true.

He took her to his room after a while. Walked up the stairs while hers wrapped themselves around him. And then threw her onto the bed. His clothes had long since been discarded.

His large, muscled frame bore down on her. And she put her hands to his neck while he entered her again. “You’re mine, Day. I’ll never give you to someone else.”

“Then don't let me regret this. Satisfy me until I feel like I can still live with myself tomorrow.” That was his only reply. And so she wrapped her legs around him

“With pleasure.”

She let him take her. From every position, every angle. Evie loved it. His hard, white-hot cock plowed her with wild abandon. It was just like her dreams. He took her greedily, roughly, furiously. And in response, she licked at him. Sucked, bit, and scratched.

Marking him.

Claiming him.

3