Chapter 19
161 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Damien~

“You wanted to talk, Professor?” Cami sat atop my desk and turned her body to face me. She wore a red cotton sweater today. As usual, it barely covered the girl’s shapely rear and her long, plump thighs were covered in but sheer stockings. She looked at me with expectancy and habit that almost made me indulge her.

Once, I may have ripped open a hole in those stockings near her crotch and fucked her right here and now. Her, and the dark-haired beauty who’d also been called to stay.

But things had changed and I had to make that clear to the both of them.

Triss, standing just a few feet away in front, was also looking at me. She didn’t carry Cami’s inherent seductiveness. but she was also a lovely woman and those soft sincere eyes as she gazed my way were nearly too much to handle.

I could already picture her naked and looking up at me with those kind eyes of her’s as she sucked my cock. Triss had always been a good girl, but I’d taught her how to be naughty. The fact I’d done so only as an outlet for my sexual desire for Evie only made me feel even more disgusted with myself, but that’s how it is. I couldn’t take back what I’d done. Regretting it now was foolish.

“I want to end our relationship.” There. Short and to the point. That was the best way to handle this.

Cami and Triss were both stunned. “What? I don’t understand, do you not like us anymore?” Triss held a textbook to her chest and tightened her grip. “Did you...choose?” Her head was bowed as she asked.

Normally she wasn’t so shy. In fact, she was quite an extrovert. But where I was concerned, she was a bit weak. I always knew that.

Cami heard her words and a slow smile grew on her lips. “Is that the case? Well, it took you long enough. I almost thought you intended to keep us both.” Fiery passion burned in her eyes. “Not that I’d mind too much at this point.” She turned to Triss. “Don’t worry, I’ll allow you to play with us every now and then so you don’t get too lonely.”

The brunette’s cheeks reddened. “You’re horrid. How can you even say that?”

“Well, you’ve become an acquired taste.” The woman licked her lips, as if remembering the other girl’s flavor. “What, you don’t want to? I’ll keep him to myself then.” She chuckled.

I held up a hand. “Enough,” I stopped them. “I told you, I’m ending our relationship.”

Cami frowned. “Wait, you mean...you won’t have us anymore?” Her gaze narrowed. “Why? After everything we’ve done together, you suddenly have a guilty conscience or something? That’s not how this works, Professor. We didn’t start this whole affair on a whim. You know damn well how me and Triss feel.”

I did. “I do. But I don’t feel the same. I never did.”

Cami’s mouth was set at a hard line. “You didn’t then. But what about now?”

I shook my head. “Nothing changed.”

She slammed a hand down on the desk. “Bullshit! Something did change or we wouldn’t be having this conversation right now! Go ahead and tell us, Damien. Did you meet someone new? Someone you like more than us?”

“That’s none of your business,” I told her. “I just realized how inappropriate this all is. ”

The woman looked at me long and hard, then understanding hit. “This is about your sister, isn’t it?” She ground out. “I’m right, aren’t I? She said something. That’s why you’re being like this.”

“Evie had nothing to do with it.” She had everything to do with it. But I would never tell them that.

“Don’t give me that. I know how much you love her. So what was it? Did she not approve? I’m sure see saw us all together a time or two.”

Triss cleared her throat. “Well that’s not embarrassing at all.” She spoke with obvious sarcasm.

“Yeah, imagine how she felt.” Cami snorted. “We’ve been wrapped around her brother more than once. If she did find out about us, of course she’d feel weird about it. I understand why she’d make him do this. And you never could say no to your sister, could you?”

I wanted to laugh. She had no idea how true that was.

“I already said--”

“Yes, we know. Shit,” The woman cursed. "If I knew it was like this, I wouldn’t have wasted all this time trying to appeal to you.” Cami slid off the desk and started walking off. “This has been an enlightening experience. Good talk. I’m going. I'll be seeing you around, Professor. Trust me on that.”

The girl didn’t even bother to look back she she sauntered out of the room. Triss seemed lost in thought. Then smiled and collected herself. “I’m leaving, too. I have something to do. Bye, Professor.” And she ran off in a hurry, suddenly vigorous.

I was left a touch baffled. Somehow, I thought this wasn’t the end I was seeking.

Well, at least they didn’t get too worked up. Though, I think I just created something that’ll end up being annoying later on.

I could tell they’d misunderstood something. But it was already good that they didn’t raise a fuss. I decided to leave this problem for later.

If they thought going through Evie to get to me was what they had to do, they were in for a rather rude awakening.

Actually, it might even be funny seeing exactly how they planned to cozy up to that sister of mine.

I knew it was bad, but I couldn’t help feeling amused. Maybe leaving her to deal with these two would be an appropriate punishment for her childishness this past week.

Evie would have her hands full, no doubt. The thought did bring a smile to my face.

3