14. Instinctive
1.1k 1 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's almost completely instinctive now?" Susan said as she sipped her coffee. "Both the shape-shifting stuff, and controlling how much energy I take when I'm with a human?"

"Same," Melissa nodded. "Though I'm sure it's probably easier for you, considering you're almost fully changed. I found my 'sex sense' is a lot clearer than before too. It feels like I'm getting a lot more information, more details than I did before."

Sue agreed, "Mine too. Like that guy I was with on Tuesday? I didn't even need to focus, it was like I automatically knew what he was into, what he wanted. And I did a little shapeshifting as I stripped, just a few minor tweaks I knew he'd really appreciate. Then instead of getting all the energy from him at once, I was able to pace it so he could last half the night with me. There was even enough left over we could go again yesterday morning."

The tall blonde grinned, "Same here! I could see doing it all in one big hit if we were in a hurry, or if the guy was a creep or something? Or if some guy tried to force himself on me, I could half-drain him in one go then just walk away. But it's a lot nicer being able to pace it and control things. Makes it a lot more enjoyable, in my opinion anyways."

"Not that it wasn't already fun," she added a moment later. "But this makes it that much better."

"How about you Amber?" Susan asked the cute little brunette. "I know it'll be different for you, but I'm sure you've noticed some changes too?"

It was Thursday morning, and my succubus girlfriends were all comparing notes again on how things changed for them since the new moon. Susan and Melissa both went out Tuesday night, and neither of them got home till noon Wednesday. Meanwhile we hadn't seen Amber at all since Sunday, she'd been too busy between work and packing and stuff, but her new furniture was going to be delivered today so she came over to spend the day waiting with us.

The three of them were all in the living-room but I was listening in on the conversation while I made french toast and bacon for me and Amber. The other two weren't hungry yet. Amber said she wasn't that hungry either, but she liked the idea of brunch.

The small succubus sipped her root beer then shrugged as she replied to Susan, "It's certainly different. Like you and Melissa said, my 'sex sense' is a lot stronger and clearer now? When people come into the shop I can tell almost instantly what they're into, what they want. And sometimes I even get what their last sexual experience was like? I think I only get that if it's recent though, like the past day or two? And I definitely get what they're fantasizing about, that comes through loud and clear."

She had another sip of her drink and continued, "As for my enchantments, I guess that's like you were saying Susan? It's instinctive, and it's probably harder for me to be sure exactly. I mean, you two get immediate feedback right? Like when you're there with your customer, you can tell they're happy, and you know exactly how much energy you're getting. For me, I'd only get that kind of feedback if someone bought something, used it, then came back the next day? And I don't think that happens too often."

"I actually have some new ideas I'd like to test? It even feels like I can customize the enchantments for each person, tailor it to what they're into, what they want. And I feel like I can adjust how strong the enchantment is, both in terms of how much better things feel due to the magic and how much energy it transfers from them to me. Though obviously for me we're talking about micro-transactions compared to the big hits you two get."

Melissa and Susan were quiet for a few moments as they thought about that. Then the tall blonde asked, "So how would you test that?"

Amber grinned, "It'd be easiest if I had a volunteer. Or at least, someone I knew I'd be able to follow-up with afterwards. I guess 'volunteer' isn't the right word. I'd need someone I'd know for sure I was seeing again within a day. They wouldn't have to know anything about it since my sex sense is clear enough now? I just need them to buy a product, use it that night, then come back the next day. I'd put something extra into the enchantment, make it extra-memorable for them. Then the next day I could find out if it worked the way I planned?"

"It's too bad your enchantments won't work on the rest of us," I commented as I served up the food for me and Amber. "I'd be happy to volunteer. Test-driving enchanted sex toys sounds like a fun way to spend an evening. Or a day. Maybe even a whole weekend."

Amber thanked me as I delivered her brunch, and the two of us sat together on the love-seat as we ate.

"That'd be really convenient and helpful," she commented. "Unfortunately the enchantments won't work on you, and I can't draw energy from you."

Sue and Melissa got themselves more coffee, then as they sat back down on the sectional Susan suggested with a grin "Maybe Sam and Troy would try something out for you? Troy's definitely into magic, they both know we're all part-succubi, and they'll be staying over on Canada Day. Seems like the perfect opportunity?"

"Troy might but I don't know if Sam would," Melissa pointed out with a grimace. "My brother's still kind of leery about the whole thing. And I'm not sure Canada Day would be a good time anyways? We'll have a lot of other people over as well, and apart from Sam and Troy none of them know anything about demons or succubi or magic."

Amber nodded, "Canada Day's probably going to be too busy, with too many humans around. Not a good time to be experimenting with magic."

"How about Matt?" I suggested with a smirk. "You can meet up with him any time, right? Maybe he'd help out. Does he even know where you work?"

Amber giggled, "No, he doesn't know where I work. And he doesn't know about the succubus stuff. And considering our history together, I'm not sure how he'd react if I offered him a sex toy and asked him to try it out."

That got a giggle out of Melissa as well, "If you did offer him a toy I'd love to be there just to see the look on his face."

"There's always my mom and Carol?" I offered next. "Maybe some time in July the four of us can go spend a weekend at their place. They know about the magic and stuff, and they might enjoy testing out some new enchanted toys for you?"

Amber looked thoughtful, while Melissa and Susan both looked at me like they were shocked I'd want Amber trying her magic out on my mom.

"What?" I asked with a shrug. "They both know about all the magic and demon stuff. And Mom's already visited Amber at work, she told me she bought some fun stuff for Carol's birthday. So it's not like they'd be completely opposed to the idea."

That left Melissa and Susan looking even more surprised.

"That's not a bad idea," Amber said. "I'll keep it in mind for whenever we do end up visiting them."

She had another bite of her french toast then added, "Anyways I'll figure something out. It hasn't even been a week yet, there's no rush."

After breakfast Amber helped me with the dishes and stuff, then the four of us just chilled as we waited for the furniture delivery.

My three succubus girlfriends talked a bit more about their changes and stuff, and both Melissa and Susan confirmed they didn't have any plans to ask Lily for more of that demonic energy. Melissa was happy where she was, so was Sue. And Amber was happy too, she didn't have any regrets about going all the way.

Eventually the conversation shifted away from succubus magic and we all started talking about next week, planning and shopping and stuff.

"So food-wise we're going with burgers and sausages," Melissa said. "It's all pretty easy BBQ fare. We'll stock up over the weekend, get all that stuff along with chips and dip, and whatever other snacks we want? And booze of course."

Sue took over, "We'll get a few bottles of wine, a few cases of our vodka coolers, a case or two of beer, and maybe some rum and vodka incase people want that?"

I nodded, "We should stock up on soft drinks too right? More cola, root beer for Amber, a few cases of spring water, and maybe some more juice?"

The others all agreed with that. Melissa added, "Any last-minute stuff we'll save till Tuesday. That's when we'll get perishable stuff like veggie sticks, lettuce and tomato and stuff for the burgs and sausages, and anything else we forgot about ahead of time?"

"We might need another fridge," I joked. "Or I guess we still have the cooler from camping right?"

Sue nodded, "Good idea. We could get a bunch of ice and fill up the cooler, use that outside to keep drinks cold. Maybe we should get a second one, just in case. Or one for booze, one for soft drinks? And we still need to get more patio chairs too."

We got out our big list we made up before, and ended up making some revisions and additions to it.

When we were done, Susan stated "So tomorrow we'll get more patio furniture, another cooler, stuff like that. Then -"

"We should get fireworks tomorrow too!" I added. "Lots of fireworks."

Sue rolled her eyes but nodded, "Fine. Then Saturday and Sunday we'll hit the grocery store and liquor store."

I continued, "Monday we'll all be helping Amber move, and I'm sure we'll hit the vodka coolers after that's over. And we can get delivery for dinner that night. Then Tuesday we'll stock up on ice, veggies, and anything else we forgot."

Melissa suggested, "Me and Sue should probably both work either Saturday or Sunday night? I don't want to be busy Monday since we want to be here for Amber, and if we leave it till Tuesday we won't want to eat at the party."

"And we don't want to wait till Wednesday," Sue agreed. "Or we'll wind up sleeping with some of our human guests. Let's aim for Saturday night."

"Sounds like a plan," Melissa grinned. "What do you think Amber?"

She nodded, "Sounds good to me. I'm sorry I won't be able to help with all the shopping over the next couple days, but between work and packing I'm kind of stuck. Maybe Sunday I'll be able to help? I'll let you all know anyways. I'm off work from Sunday through to next Thursday, then Friday I'm back to work again on my summer hours. I'll be working from ten till six four days a week, Wednesdays through Saturdays."

The four of us continued talking and chilling a while longer, till the delivery truck finally showed up around half past one in the afternoon.

The two delivery guys took the old bed out first, then they brought in the new frame and stuff. They set all that up where Amber wanted it, then they carried in the box spring and mattress and got that on the new frame. When the bed was done they brought in the new dresser, and finally they brought in the bookcase and bed-side table. And they positioned them all where Amber wanted them.

They worked pretty fast, they had the new bed assembled and set up in half the time I expected. And probably a quarter of the time it would have taken the four of us to do it. But I figured they did that sort of thing all the time, so they knew exactly how to do it. It was barely a quarter after two when they packed up and left.

All the bedding stuff me and Amber bought on Sunday was in the closet, so the two of us pulled that out and got her new bed all made up.

When it was done it looked pretty stylish, the colours and stuff matched how we had the walls painted during the renovations.

"Now all that's left is to dive in and try it out," I teased.

Amber grinned, "As much as I'd love to do that, I should actually head back to my parents' place for now. I can do a bit more packing, then I have to get ready for work."

I pouted, "Aww! But ok, yeah that sounds like the responsible thing."

"Monday's only a few days away," she reminded me. "I'll be back here soon enough, then maybe we can try it out together? If you can handle another night of cuddling and spooning."

I giggled, "It sounds pretty rough, but I'm willing to take the chance."

Amber giggled as well, then the four of us all hugged and kissed and stuff before she finally headed out.

If you're enjoying our work and you'd like to support us, please consider joining our patreon & get early access to new chapters! Patrons have already read chapter 21 and you could too!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

83