Chapter 32: Man-Hating Felicia
737 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hate Men!

The experiences she had after running away from her supposed friend, who thought that he wouldn't lust on her body, betrayed her by being the same as the rest.

Felicia was beautiful. No man could resist her charm as she was quite popular with men, too popular that she ended up being sexually harassed by a guy during a party which she ended up being saved by some guy named Ryan.

Ryan had protected her from that pervert, which in turn that they became friends. It was something she felt thankful for since Ryan was someone she called a friend after all the things she had experienced.

All the guys would lust over her body which she at first liked first, only to end up causing her to be sexually preyed upon by the male gaze, to the point where one man tried drugging her at a party, only which Ryan came and saved her in the end.

She thought he was different, he could be someone that wasn't like the other men that tried to prey on her beauty and body.

However...

"Felicia. I love you. Please go out with me."

Ryan is the same as them. He might have some control over himself yet he was the same as all the men who lewdly gaze at her, with the intentions to taste her body, satisfying their lust and even be desperate enough to commit such act that she hated, still reminded that time when that pervert wants to have his way to her.

She tried to reason with him, reminding him of the time yet even a man can't always control his desires such that she ended up being attacked by her friend. The person she had trusted for some time, even confiding the fear she had about men.

'I can't trust them!'

She screamed and push Ryan away as she ran, ran far away from him, afraid of being retaliated with. She didn't turn back to him as she ran outside the building and into the streets of New York.

'Men are just disgusting. I should never trust them. That guy and even Ryan...I swear...'

Soon, fear was slowly being replaced by anger as hatred for guys began to manifest inside her heart. Rage due to men wanting her body as she needed to protect herself, her face, and her body to those that desire them.

Yet, while she just got out of one desperate situation. Unfortunately, she was struck again after she saw someone push a disabled kid, to which he ended up pushing her to the ground and groping her chest.

Shocked, she quickly pushed him away and covered her body in fear as she was still recovering from the last incident as another had happened to her once again.

She then glares at the perpetrator to which her hatred manifests once more because it was a guy...

Till she remembers that this person was familiar.

She has a best friend named Mary Jane whom she was been close with since High School.

Empathetic and Understanding, she always was close to her and usually helpful in her problems regarding boys.

It made Felicia more calm and relaxed whenever Mary Jane was with her and always been supportive to her they either studied or cheer her up after the incident at the party. So, she also knows that Mary Jane is dating some guy named Peter Parker.

Peter was at first a coward. He was also the same as the other guys but he was a wimp that didn't stand up to himself even when getting bullied by Flash.

Yet, he changed.

First, he was now more confident and upbeat when talking to people. Next, he got strong out of nowhere, even having easily push Flash afar that everyone saw how strong Peter was.

Yet, he didn't show off and even studied hard to get into a good university while trying his best to ask Mary Jane out.

She thought that Peter changed because something in him happen but she noticed someone helping him out.

Finally, she caught the person helping Peter out one day while she met up with both of them on a date as she spotted someone staring at them from afar.

"O-oh, he's Liam Wilson. A Junior and a friend of mine." Dragging Peter away from Mary Jane and interrogating him, she soon found out who Liam was through Peter.

Messy black hair that reaches through his ear, his eyes were not only covered by the hair but also the glasses he wore that made him a bit of a nerd than anything. He does have a redeeming feature of being a bit good-looking. The downside was that not only was this face was covered by his hair, his clothes even look unfashionable.

Wearing just a baggy hoodie with pockets on his sides and just sports pants. A complete waste to his looks.

Felicia even felt like Liam was just staring at her with a glare in his eyes, not even minding her looks, and thought that she was just being a third wheel to their relationship.

'W-what the....' She just back away from Peter which he just goes back to Mary Jane, Liam saw this and quickly looks down at his phone, occasionally peeking at them while being distant.

That was their only interaction that time as they reunite once more, this time it was something that was caused by an accident.

"L-listen...I only got pushed and trip over you. Look, we can even settle this on the account that I was at fault and just leave it at that. I just don't want any trouble."

Liam tried to defend himself while even having to prove his innocence to the cops as he avoid contact with her.

'Why?' She thought as Liam was different from the rest of the guys.

Unlike the guys who lust over her, Liam tries his best to defend himself, not wanting to at least get near her at all. The cops however were different as one gazed at her and they hatched a plan to reward themselves by trying to arrest him even when he had evidence that he was innocent.

Deciding that Liam wasn't in favor of this situation, Felicia was more convinced that Liam had no interest in her which she doesn't want to trouble an innocent person...

'Wait....' Remembering how she just despises men, she began thinking hard and an idea hatched inside her mind as she stares at Liam. 'I can use him...'

Having hatred for men, she decided to relieve her stress by using Liam as a 'male adviser' not she plans on using him as a punching bag at all...

So, she had to wait, interact with Mary Jane and Peter about Liam's condition at the same time telling his address such that she could meet him personally. Knowing that she only wanted to give him a false sense of security before using her 'favor' as a way to get close to him.

She might not be smart but she also observes that Liam isn't scared of getting himself into trouble but trying to avoid trouble that might involve someone close.

And to prove her guess, she visit his home to which she found his weaknesses.

The moment she saw her smile, Liam began to have cold chills in his body, knowing that she was planning on doing something to him.

22