Chapter 31: Felicia Hardy
588 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey Auntie, I'm back...."

"Your quite late Liam....hmn? Are you okay?" Vanessa smiles as she saw Liam entering the house and was about to hug him but after seeing his depressed look, she turned worried, thinking that he might have done something wrong.

"Ah, I-its nothing to worry about. J-just some personal problems that's all..." Liam forced a smile on his face, trying his best not to let Vanessa worry about him. Considering it isn't something she should be concerned with as this is something that Liam should handle alone and not too big for her to worry about.

He told her the matter between Tony and Stane was already settled with and he shouldn't bother with them anymore, seeing as not only did Liam cripple the man, he even took all his money and properties away as an act of contingent plan in case Stane plans on getting revenge on him.

Not only that, he already has evidence on Stane's dealing as well as other crimes he had committed, just buried away by bribes and blackmailed he did during life as a rich businessman. 

If Wade would violently settle things, Liam would bury the man with more crimes than the corrupt officials lie to their citizens. He might not be great as a fighter but he definitely won't lose in a court.

Plus, he knows that Tony won't go easy on Stane after knowing the crimes he had committed to him and wouldn't even reach to Liam before Tony could sue him for trying to kill him.

No, the only problem for him right now was having to face a person he can't seem to understand at all.

Felicia Hardy.

The girl he accidentally got himself in trouble with and not only that, she seem to have a beef with him that Liam couldn't even understand why.

Firstly, he was innocent as not only there was evidence that he was pushed by someone and fell into her, they were even caught on camera near the store where it could be seen that he truly was innocent in their encounter.

Yet, using her beautiful looks and charming the cops to her side, Liam ended up being charged which he couldn't believe but was biased by the woman's rights being shown right in front of him.

He tried talking his way out, even trying his best to defend himself, yet it's like fate was against him till the end, he ended up being of committing sexual assault which was just unfair for him.

Not only that...

She then drops the charges on him which shocks Liam as she was blatantly accusing him after meeting each other for the first time.

'Either you follow my demands or have your reputation ruined by revealing yourself to be a perverted criminal.'

Liam didn't care about his reputation at all since he doesn't mind it that much. Plus, he still has an upper hand considering he was just harassing a beautiful girl and only would receive disgust looks by girls and envy by guys. Not much would change in him since he rarely cares about his reputation at all.

However, he still felt like Vanessa might end up being upset by Liam's behavior and would continue scolding him about how to treat girls in which case he decided that he should settle things with this girl and not trouble Vanessa for his sake.

'It's not like she's gonna cause trouble for me or anything. Considering that I'm kinda disabled right now. What's she's gonna do with a disabled kid?' Liam relaxes before flopping to his bed. Thinking that Felicia won't bully him or anything, considering he isn't fully healed.

Heading to bed and sleeping comfortably, albeit a difficult task since Liam needed to be careful not to move around so much as his bones haven't fully recovered after taking a hit by that yellowish monster, he spends his time recuperating his injured body as time passes by.

For the rest of the month, he had begun working on improving his suit, making such he could carry it around without any obstruction.

He also researches incidents and crimes while sending that less dangerous task to Peter such that he was training him to fight criminals that he can take care of while those he can't, he would settle them himself if it gets dangerous.

Peter was like an older brother who gets himself into a troublesome situation, flinging by as a superhero yet Liam always watches his back, thinking that he might end up being dead if he gets too reckless.

He doesn't stop him from doing this kind of activity but he would scold him for getting himself into troublesome situations as Liam didn't want Peter to just save everyone who needed his help and only save those in dire need of his powers. Uncle Ben asks Liam to help take care of Peter and he better be responsible for his life. A friend who always watches his back.

Not only that, but he also helps his friend Harry deal with the problems in his father's company, mainly dealing with troubles that bother him.

While he isn't good at being in the business department, he knows how businessmen act and corrupt the company as he removes those threats while helping Harry collect the necessary information to his father in a secured channel, Albeit a helpful hacker who even found a very 'spicy' information about his partner in a company which he sends to Norman.

Because of that, Norman became the CEO of the company and thank Liam for his services yet Liam only messages him that he should spend more time on his son and be a good father figure to him at the very least.

Seeing that the relationship between Harry, Peter, Gwen, and Mary Jane became even closer after every problem they had been resolved by Liam, he just smiles as it was just the last day of being a cripple and would be fully healed up by tomorrow.

'I could finally do my exercise by tomorrow which should only be a light one, considering I still need to recuperate my body before doing the hard stuff. There's also the talk of that one-eyed black man about being in a group he wants me to be in. Also, Tony had something to talk to me, considering my identity which he is curious about. Not that I'm planning on hiding anything....' Completely forgetting the unease feeling that was gripping in his mind, Liam was working on some components for a new device when Vanessa was calling him from upstairs, telling him that Peter had visited him.

Liam was slowly walking up from his basement, not moving much to avoid hurting his body even when he was almost fully healed up.

Opened the door to greet Peter who was smiling at Liam, he began to chat with Liam about how Harry wanted Liam to hang out at his place. Yet, a girl taps his shoulder, waiting to be introduced to Liam who just turned to her and had a shocked look on his face.

"I know this might be your first time meeting each other but Mary Jane's Friend wanted me to introduce herself to you. Seeing that she was curious about the person who Mary Jane talks about, the guy helping me out with my 'Job'."

"Hi there. It's been a while, Liam Wilson." A silver-haired girl giving a smile to Liam, a sexy allure that could temp-any man that dares to come near her. There was no one, even Peter couldn't resist such beauty and a sexy figure but for Liam...

'Fuck! It's her again!' He put on a casual smile as his mind was internally screaming in panic, thinking that she had forgotten about him.

25