Chapter 33: Man-Hating Felicia 2
825 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Felicia, Liam was just a person to vent her stress out, wanting to let out her anger on the men she hated.

She couldn't help but feel like no matter what, she would always hate guys due to her experience from childhood till now.

Her father became a burglar just to satisfy his greed for the thrill of crime. He was once a famous burglar in the past, even when retired, still did the crime to satisfy that craving. In the end, he ended up going to jail for the crimes he had committed, leaving both his wife and daughter with the troubles he brought up.

Because of that, she was shunned by society as having a criminal for a father at such a young age that she had to work hard to help her mother live a better life, trying her best to not burden her mother while still working hard to support her.

In the end, she ended up almost being raped by two men. One was drunk and lusting at her body while the other whom she trust almost raped her if she didn't run away quickly.

'It's not fair' she grits her teeth. Seeing that all the men were just trash in her eyes. Either to satisfy their greed or lust which she hates the most. She doesn't hate the fact that her father was a burglar but it was only the fact that he ended up causing trouble for the family did she realize how men would always find trouble for her and her mother.

What pisses her the most was someone close to her was slowly being manipulated by a man who had been trying to hook up with her best friend with a guy.

Liam Wilson.

Of all the guys she hated, Liam was someone who she considers a scum, precisely because he was manipulating her best friend Mary Jane to date some nerd who doesn't have any redeeming points other than being smart.

Mary Jane was beautiful and a ray of sunshine, full of brightness and kindness. Incomparable with that nerdy and full of excuses of a man named Peter Parker.

He would constantly excuse himself on their dates, trying to leave due to his 'Job' which Mary doesn't even know about. If not for Liam trying to cover his back every time he left, MJ would find it suspicious of Peter's actions.

Felicia even tried to investigate Peter's 'Secret Job', only to end up in a dead-end every time she follows him. Not knowing that Liam had been protecting Peter's identity since the beginning of his heroic journey from the start.

Clearly having enough of this, she even went for Liam for answers, only to find out that Liam had left the neighborhood at such a time that she only ended up catching him while he was heading home from incapacitating Stane as vengeance for hurting his Aunt.

 At first, she only needed answers from him to distance Peter from MJ and not bother with her. But with the incident with her friend Ryan cause her mental attitude to shift into punishing all the men who had hurt her, using Liam as a point that no man should ever mess with her.

And so, she arrives late at their meeting. Grinning as she thought that Liam would suffer from the intense heat from the sun, having to wait for her since he couldn't escape after knowing where he lives.

Finding out that his Aunt was happy after Felicia visited his place, Liam felt reluctant about having to spend time with her, clearly having motives behind her moves yet he couldn't disobey his Aunt, clearly disappointed in him for being not passive about having a girl visit his own home.

While she considers that Liam isn't like Wade, who tends to flirt with women, she felt that Liam is too disinterested in dating, even more so having such a beautiful girl inviting him out on a date.

Liam felt like Vanessa was encouraging him out to treat Felicia out, wanting him to at least go outside for a change rather than holing himself in his room all day.

So, Felicia knew that Liam didn't have a choice but to satisfy Vanessa's urging and set up with her to meet up at the park.

After thinking up ways to play around with Liam, she suddenly stopped as she spotted two girls talking with a guy while trying to look for Liam who was supposed to have arrived earlier than her.

"I can't. I'm currently waiting for someone right now and can't hang out with you."

"Aww...can't you at least give us your number at least?"

Felicia was a bit annoyed at how such a guy was trying to play around with girls, completely biased to the other person's struggle in trying to escape from such a situation. Yet, she didn't care about such people as she was slowly getting annoyed at Liam not showing up.

She then noticed the guy looking towards her and sighed before bowing to the two girls and slowly walking towards her.

Visibly annoyed that it might have been because the guy had found her charming and might be trying to flirt with her...

"Yo Felicia. Your late."

Until she realizes that the guy wasn't flirting with her at all. Not only that, he clearly knew her as she noticed that his voice was quite familiar and finally realizes who the voice belongs to.

"......L-liam....?!"

"Sup. Took you long enough to get here."

Due to the difference between that lame looking kid to the handsome man standing in front of her, she couldn't even find the common point between the two until the person spoke to her, clearly being able to recognize her as he had that same annoyed look on his face the moment he saw her.

Not even finding her beauty to be that mesmerizing for one bit as he was more annoyed by her than anything.

'Ugh...I hate standing out. I even hate going outside even more. I was supposed to work on improving the hoverboard using the designs Tony made on his suit. Clearly reducing the bulk and making it far easier to carry around.'

Liam hated standing out, unlike Wade who wants attention. He only acts when the situation needed to and despises ever leaving his place unless he hangs out with Peter or Harry.

With his looks, he knew that he would clearly stand out like a moth to a flame which is why he tends to degrade his looks by looking ugly and wearing such lame clothes.

Yet, after Vanessa found out about Felicia and her wanting interest in hooking him up with such a beautiful girl, she ended up cutting his hair and giving him a new make-over which in the end turned out to make him stand out in a crowd.

Donning a black shirt that was tight and showing off his well-developed muscles of intense training and nutrition-oriented lifestyle of honing his body for combat. Coupled with simple jeans and sneakers, it might look simple and not that attractive showcase for Liam but with his looks and figure, it's no surprise that even with such simple clothing could still give off such a sexy male allure of a man.

Even Felicia who still has a hatred for men, still finds Liam attractive...

"Oh? It seems like someone is smitten by my looks."

"........"

"Gah! H-hey! What was that for?!"

Felicia kick his legs in anger after seeing how arrogant Liam acted after she felt stunned by his looks for a sec.

She thought that Liam might be a bit different after sensing he might just be a good person but after being how he acted, she felt like wanting to punch his face but opted to kick his legs in anger before leaving with puff cheeks.

'God! I was almost smitten by him for a sec. Good thing he's a prick.'

"......."

Watching her leaving, Liam just smiled at her as he clicked on his earpiece before stuffing it into his pockets, proceeding to follow behind her.

25