Chapter 35: Man-Hating Felicia 4
463 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Welcome Back Felicia." Ryan smiles as he waited for her at her home. He was a bit excited once he saw her again. Clearly not seeing her expression as if he had completely forgotten their last interaction between each other.

He felt like his actions last time was a bit too much considering that he had once tried laying his hands on her which she clearly despises since she was almost been raped once by a drunkard.

'But we are best friends. Ceci and I can still try go make amends if I sincirely apologize to her. Plus, I was just drunk at that time.' Ryan trying to blame the alchohol for losing control since even though he love Felicia, he still has some restraints.

I just need to apologize, Ryan thought so as he proceeded to approach the two which Liam felt like this was something he shouldn't involve himself due to being an outsider.

Retreating a bit far from both of them, just at a distance where they can both be alone together, Liam respected their privacy as he clearly doesn't want to bother between the two. While he wanted to gain goodwill towards Felicia, he was still someone who she had interacted. Plus, their relationship was just acquainted due to their friends being in a relationship with each other.

More importantly....

'SHIELD....' Liam was skeptical of this organization as he was already have been aquainted with some higher-ups during his time in Harlem.

The higher-up in question was someone who was actually the de-facto leader of the organization which Liam had been studying since he was curious of his purpose of recruiting him.

'This organization is actually not bad and I don't have a problem with it.' This was Liam's thoughts as the organization's purpose was something he could admire.

He felt the threat of that yellow monstrosity and almost died which he feels like there was something much worse out there in the world.

Mutants, those gigantic creatures, hell, Liam would probably believe that there are actually aliens that exist but just didn't show up due to some complicated matters he can't understand yet.

'I even have rumours of civilization thats just hiding underneath us. I want to head to Africa to check it out since thats where the rumour originated but I can't trouble Auntie.' Liam wanted to check out the legend of an ancient civilization which was spreading from his information network.

As for SHIELD...

'My opinion is neutral. While I do have hopes of joining the Organization, there's something fishy about this that I can't just tell....'

While Liam was hesitant on his decision....

*Slap*

"Fuck off!" Felicia shouted as fury was still in her mind. The hatred she had on men just began to raise at the fact that the person in front of her just casually tried to wave off after what had happened. Thinking of it as just a joke.

Ryan tried to play it off as a drunken spur while Felicia knew that Ryan was clearly after her body. Just looking at his gaze, she only felt she was being violated just by being gaze at by a pervert.

She didn't feel like Ryan was just trying to be friendly with her, he was clearly after her body! Rage began to fill in her mind as she didn't want to hear his excuses and headed inside her home.

But Ryan wasn't satisfied.

"Felicia!" He grab her hands, trying to forcefully make her stay in place, not letting her leave as she began to struggle and fear began to spread as if it was the repeat of the last incident between them once more.

'No....'

'Not again....'

'This is why...'

More and more, she clearly felt hatred of the opposite sex once more as she felt helpless and weak. Seeing that this 'suppose' friend of her was clearly showing his force against her.

She clearly hated his touch yet he didn't understand her fear and thought of it just excites him more and more.

But....

[Oh? It seems like someone is smitten by my looks.]

[If you want that bag, why don't you just buy it there. If you don't have the money, just ask since I am your friend.]

[Felicia, you gotta try this out! This steak is so good.]

In each unfortunate event she experience, there was a tiny spark of hope left inside her, a person reaching out with a smile on his face.

If it was only his looks that had truly taken her heart in her times of desperation, then she truly is meant to be a hopeless girl in her entire life.

But she always felt secure whenever she chats with Liam.

His disinterest with her looks and purely interest in being a friend, an honest nature to treat her well as a friend, his teasing matter yet goodwill to make jokes with her. Not only that....

His warm smile that truly shines in the darkness of her hatred.

If he didn't exist, would she truly be that unfortunate with guys?

Would he turn his back on her, just like Ryan did to her?

'L-liam...'

Which she, in her darkest times, just pray for a kind heart...

"Hey! Back off!"

Like a knight in shining armor?

"She's not some woman you can just treat violently like that. If you want to mess with my friend, you got to pass up to me first before you can hurt her."

No. What she wants is just a friend, a male friend that doesn't crave for her body but to be truly be someone to lean on.

However, what she didn't expect that Liam wasn't just angry for her.

'What I hate most, is scum like them!'

Rage begins to fuel his mind, a recollection of memories he had with his own biological mother slowly surface beneath his mind.

'Mommy loves you lots. My little *****'

That warm and loving embrace he had with his mother, while it was short, it gave a sense of cherish memories for the young Liam who had been protected for at least a short while before she was taken away from him.

What he loathes are those eyes. The eyes that took that tiny happiness in his past.

That perverted look that gave on to those desires that took his mother away from him.

Felicia is my friend! How dare this guy lust at her body?!

Especially looking at how scared she is.

He gripped his hand hard.

The intense training which Wade put him through couldn't be compared to an ordinary person like Ryan, someone whose body was only a bit built due to playing sports couldn't compare.

"Who the-" Right as he was about to ask this guy was that not only hurt his arms but also ruined his chance on getting Felicia.

"W-wha...." Liam's intense glare which combined with his ruthless gaze which radiates with killing intent cause Ryan to choke on air, feeling as if he was gaze by a strong predator that was prepared to rip him to shreds.

"Fuck off." With two words from Liam, Ryan feeling that if he didn't run, he would die and quickly flee from the scene as Liam continues to gaze at the fleeing person before turning his head in an apologetic manner.

"Felicia. I'm sorry if I intervene in your...." Liam was about to apologize for being an outsider that was poking at their conversation which he stop as he begins to see her cry.

For Felicia, she didn't expect for Liam to help her when he didn't need to. Considering that their relationship was just a mere aquaintance at most. Both their friends being in a relationship at most.

Plus, she just didn't expect for him to get angry for her sake at all. Even if they are merely friends who barely know much about each other.

So seeing at how Liam was protective of her, she had mix feelings which she couldn't explain. The emotions of hating men still remained yet at the same time feeling dependent on Liam's gentle care towards her.

Seeing her look at the moment, Liam begins to rationalize and deduce Felicia's feelings right now.

'I can see that she hates Pete and MJ's relationship'

'She clearly has intense hatred of men since she views me and Pete in a negative light.'

'With her earlier interactions with that guy....'

'Ah....'

With his smart brain completing the conclusion as to why she's trying to mess with him, he begins to understand her mindset as he arrogantly looks at her with confidence in his eyes.

"Felicia! I know that your love MJ but I won't let you ruin their relationship!"

'Just because you're lesbian, I won't let you ruin my best friend's love life.' Liam full of confidence. Clearly forgets the tearful look on her face as he prioritize on the fact that his confidence in solving her sexuality is more important than her tears. Expecting that she was just acting to gain sympathy for being an unfortunate girl with a hatred for men.

................................

".........hah?" A clear misunderstanding of sorts which Liam jump into conclusions without the other party's understanding that she was suppose to be joyful of being rescued but instead was met with her being identified as being Lesbian instead.

18