Chapter 027 : Shimen Yihshyong
139 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shimen Yihshyong was four years younger than Shannchyuan. With a face and body similar to Shannchyuan, some people often couldn't distinguish both of them from each other. From a distance, they look very similar. At night, when the light was dim, their neighbors often thought that he was Shannchyuan.

Yihshyong had known Shannchyuan for a long time. Namely, when he had been four years old. He got lost in a very crowded city fair. There was a city fair that was held in an enormous field. The place was close to Yihshyong's residence. Because his parents worked in another city, they entrusted Yihshyong to one of his uncles. One day, Yihshyong's uncle and aunt had something so important that they temporarily left their home. So after that, it is still clear in Yihshyong's memory that he was under the care of his three cousins, who were still in their teens.

One night, some of Yihshyong's cousins' friends ​​came and asked Yihshyong's cousins ​​to have fun seeing the city fair. Yihshyong was only four years old, so they thought they shouldn't take Yihshyong away for fear it would be troublesome. So they left him and a cousin at home.

Yihshyong's cousin, who was in charge of looking after him, was a reckless person. He didn't notice that Yihshyong had secretly left their house. At that time, Yihshyong's cousin and his friends had gone on foot so that Yihshyong could still see them. Unbeknownst to them, Yihshyong was secretly following behind.

Immediately after arriving at the city fair, the crowd made Yihshyong lose track of his cousins. When Yihshyong cried from fear, Shannchyuan appeared to calm him down. Shannchyuan then accompanied Yihshyong and tried to help to find those two cousins of Yihshyong and his friends.

The actual situation was more complicated than that because Shannchyuan was also lost. Shannchyuan visited the city fair with his parents and three younger sisters. When Shannchyuan's mother and younger sister were in the women's restroom. Shannchyuan followed his father into the men's room. But a moment later, he came out while his father was still inside.

As soon as he exited the toilet door, Shannchyuan saw someone he thought was strange and caught his attention. Somehow, Shannchyuan then followed that person. With the crowd in that place, Shannchyuan, in a flash, lost track of that person. The field where the people held the fair was vast. All the sites look the same, so Shannchyuan got lost. That's when he met Yihshyong, who also had been lost. The two little boys were trying to find their families together.

Finally, Shannchyuan met his family but failed to find Yihshyong's cousins. It turned out that Yihshyong's cousins ​and friends didn't stay there too long because one friend asked them to go to another place. They just left because they didn't know from the start that Yihshyong was following them. Until late at night, none of Yihshyong's family reported to security at the city fair. So the Shannchyuan family then took Yihshyong back to their home. That night Yihshyong stayed at Shannchyuan's house.

The next day Shannchyuan's family reported the matter to the police. The police requested that Shannchyuan's family temporarily take care of Yihshyong. Yihshyong remembered that the Because Shannchyuan family had been very kind to him, then he was thrilled to be there. Only four days later, Yihshyong's family, namely his uncle and aunt, learned of Yihshyong's whereabouts and picked him up at Shannchyuan's house.

After that, Shannchyuan met Yihshyong several times. But when Yihshyong's parents came and took her to another city to live there, they lost contact. Only about twenty-five years later, they meet again. Although they rarely met face to face because Yihshyong lived in another city. They only occasionally met when Yihshyong visited Shannchyuan's city. Over the years, they maintained their friendship by exchanging letters and occasionally talking on the phone.

 

1