Chapter 029 : Shimen Yihshyong
147 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not long after he was inside, he suddenly saw Shannchyuan there as well. His friend looked a bit confused. Yihshyong thought he was looking for something. Yihshyong was only observing from afar. He knew that Shannchyuan truly enjoyed being alone sometimes. In such circumstances, Shannchyuan usually felt uncomfortable when other people approached him.

When Yihshyong saw Shannchyuan was walking in circles, he felt his friend was looking for someone.

Maybe Dahge has had an appointment with someone in this building!

There was the sound of a child crying. Yihshyong looking back. A small boy about five years old was sitting on the floor, crying. It looked like he was lost. Maybe he couldn't find his parents or relatives who looked after him. Yihshyong remembered what had happened to him. He walked closer to the boy. But from his left side, a person was running toward the boy. The person then picked up and carried the little boy. He turned out to be his father or relative. Yihshyong then turned back to where he was standing earlier.

Shannchyuan was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he had found the person he was looking for, or maybe his dahge had gone out of the mall because he couldn't find what or who he was looking for. Yihshyong then descended to the ground floor. He decided to leave the mall and continue his journey to find a new place to live.

On the ground floor, Yihshyong saw Shannchyuan again among the crowd who were there.

Apparently, Dahge was still here.

This time, Yihshyong wanted to approach him. He thought that would be okay. But when he started to walk closer, Shannchyuan suddenly rushed toward the exit. Yihshyong tried to catch up. However, numerous people around him hampered his pace. Shannchyuan quickly appeared to have arrived at the mall's exit and entrance. He quickly disappeared behind the door. When Yihshyong arrived at the mall exit and passed through that door, Shannchyuan was already out of sight. There was no visible figure at all.

Where did Dahge go? Why was he running so fast? Or maybe I saw it wrong! Maybe he wasn't him.

Yihshyong looked around in front of the mall. There wasn't a single trace of Shannchyuan. After considering for a while, he intended to go to one of the famous places for cheap apartment rentals. Although he wasn't sure about that place. At least he could see by himself what kind of place people were always talking about. He could use the bus to get there.

In front of the mall, there was a bus stop. Several bus lines passed through the major street in front of the mall. Without wasting much time, Yihshyong immediately walked toward the bus stop.

There were only three people, including himself, who were waiting for the bus there. He didn't have to wait too long. The bus which was belonged to the line that Yihshyong wanted to take had come. Five passengers got off at the stop. They quickly walked toward the mall's north entrance that Yihshyong had just left. Yihshyong immediately got on the bus. It turned out that he was the only passenger boarding the stop—the other two were waiting for another line bus.

At that time, the bus was not full at all. No passengers were standing. There were few passengers. More than half of the seats were empty. Yihshyong instantly sat in the seat at the front, right behind the driver.

The bus started moving away from the stop when suddenly the people sitting in the very back seat of the bus began to scream. Yihshyong saw the passengers, especially those sitting at the back, screaming while pointing toward the mall entrance.

Yihshyong turned his gaze toward the mall door, which was still visible from where he was sitting. From the door of the mall, the visitors run out. They looked panicked. Several people fell. There were even people who accidentally kicked and stepped on other people who were running around irregularly. The situation was chaotic.

Something terrible happened at the mall!

 

1