Chapter 028 : Shimen Yihshyong
136 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two years ago, Shannchyuan gave him the news that he was about to start a journey. Yihshyong was not surprised to learn that Shannchyuan had wanted to become an explorer. He already knew for a long time. After that, every month, Shannchyuan always gave him the latest news and told him about the experiences he had. After considering it, Yihshyong was finally determined to try what Shannchyuan did. That's why, nine months later, Yihshyong followed in Shannchyuan's footsteps by wandering. At first, he traveled alone. After two months of traveling, he joined Shannchyuan in this city.

Life in this city was a life full of color, far from the monotonous life that Yihshyong experienced before. Surprise after surprise came to color their lives. They were all significant experiences. The house they lived in was a house that had made a million impressions on their minds. There was a sense of unwillingness but inevitably has to let it go. Yihshyong hoped that his future residence would also contribute amazing things to his life.

Currently, they were chatting in the living room. There might not be many opportunities to talk there. There were important things to discuss, namely regarding the Songfei problem.

While talking in that living room, there were still things that stuck in Yihshyong's mind. He was still thinking about the explosion of light at the mall near the station that happened yesterday. He felt something was odd. However, he could not describe which part was strange. Then he pondered over the things he did yesterday at the mall.

Yesterday he had visited the mall. It was just after he had exited from the subway station. The mall building was a rectangle that extended inward. The width was about 200 meters, while the length was 500 meters. So, this mall was considered very large. There were two entrances: the north entrance and the south entrance. The entrances were in the middle of the north and south sides. For the car and motorcycle, there were four other doors located at the left and right ends of each north and south side of the building. The right end for the entrance and the left end for the exit.

The car and motorcycle entrance lead directly to the underground. The entrance to the mall for passengers using cars is underground. After unloading the passengers, the driver can take the car to the parking area, which was also underground. Cars could also go directly into the underground parking lot. From there, the passengers got off and walked to the mall entrance. The entrance was located in two locations. They were right in the middle of the west side and in the middle of the east side of the building. For motorcyclists, they could go directly to the parking lot located under the parking area for cars. After parking their motorbikes there, they walked a little towards the elevator, which would take them to the same visitor entrance as passengers using cars.

Yihshyong entered from the north door. Once inside the building, he saw a lot of visitors who were present there. Yihshyong and his friends had often visited this mall. They already understand the ins and outs of this mall. As was the case with thousands of other malls in this city, this mall had complete facilities. Apart from a shopping center, there was also a small indoor theme park. So in this building, every time people always crowded.

 
 
1