Chapter 031 : Shimen Yihshyong
126 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liuchiou Yinqyueh suddenly stood up. "Can I go outside to look at the plants in your backyard?"

Yihshyong thought chatting with them made Yinqyueh thrilled. But this time, they were about to have a serious conversation. It's about the fate of their friend. He realized Yinqyueh knew nothing about Songfei. Maybe she was afraid her presence would only interfere with their discussion.

"It just so happened that I am fond of plants. I will only be here for three days. So I better take this opportunity to have a look." The girl's voice was very cheerful.

Yihshyong nodded. From the look in Yinqyueh's eyes, it wasn't hard for Yihshyong to guess that the girl really liked plants. The girl was telling the truth when she said she wanted to take a look at their yard.

The house they lived in was indeed full of plants. There were two yards. The front yard and the backyard. People could see that the front yard was not big but quite beautiful. The backyard was much more expansive than the front yard. Everyone would admit it was amazing. Both courtyards were overgrown with various plants was very refreshing to the eyes. Some plants grew in pots. 

The land was about three hundred and fifty meters. It was thirty-five meters long and ten meters wide. Their house was fifteen meters by ten meters. It was rare for a house with a vast yard to be in the middle of the city. Moreover, the location was very strategic.

"So you want to take a look at the garden in the backyard?" Shannchyuan smiled at the girl.

"Hmmm." Yinqyueh nodded. "It looks so beautiful. So I wanted to take a close look."

"Oh yes, please!" said Shannchyuan. "But aren't you afraid your clothes will get dirty?"

Yinqyueh laughed. "It's just dirt. If my clothes get dirty, I just need to wash my clothes. No big deal." She approached the shoe rack. Her hand reached out to pick up her shoes.

“No need.” Shannchyuan got up from his seat and approached the girl. “On the terrace in the backyard there’s a shoe rack like this too. There are slippers you can wear when you set foot in the backyard.”

Yinqyueh nodded. The girl’s face lit up.

"Shinnshiow, please take Yinqyueh to the backyard. After that, you come back immediately."

"Okay, Dahge!" Shinnshiow at once stood up. He led Yinqyueh away from the living room. The two of them headed straight for the kitchen in the back.

 

1