Chapter 030 : Shimen Yihshyong
152 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bus was moving. Yihshyong got up from his seat and walked to the left side of the bus. He wanted to see it distinctly.

"Maybe it was a bomb!" said one passenger.

"I heard nothing. Also, no smoke or that sort of thing. So it was definitely not a bomb," said another passenger.

The bus was already about fifty meters from the bus stop, so it was impossible to stop. Besides, in such a situation, the bus could not stop. The bus driver was responsible for bus condition and the passenger's safety. It was possible that outside there had been a disaster that threatened the safety of many people. Naturally, people wanted to help other people who were outside. But everything had a procedure. For bus drivers and crew, the priority was the safety of bus passengers. So his decision to keep going was in accordance with the rule that applies.

Even though the bus hadn't stopped, the bus driver immediately turned on the radio and reported the incident. Yihshyong hoped the police, ambulance, fire department, and other officers would come to the location to help those people right away.

Luckily, Dahge had already left the building!

He'd returned to his seat. He'd kept thinking about what he had just gone through.

"Very well. I think now is the time for us to discuss the Songfei issue!"

Shannchyuan's firm voice interrupted Yihshyong's reverie. Yihshyong regained his senses. He could see Shannchyuan was right in front of him. His face was so serious. Currently, Yihshyong was sitting with his friends on the sofa in their living room. He was ready to take part in this very important discussion.

It had crossed Yihshyong's mind to ask Shannchyuan about what he did yesterday at the mall. But he quickly abandoned that intention. The timing wasn't right at all. After all, Yihshyong really didn't want to ask that in front of the rest of his friends. He thought that maybe Shannchyuan was reluctant to tell it openly in front of many people.

Yihshyong looked at his friends one by one. They all seemed enthusiastic about the meeting. Just like Shannchyuan, their faces radiated an air of seriousness. It was similar to when they attended game events hosted by Songfei. It's just that in the meetings that Songfei initiated, the atmosphere is much more fluid, not as serious as this.

"Besides us, are there other parties, such as Songfei's friends from the detective and mystery club, who have noticed that Songfei is in quite a bit of trouble?" Jenqyih asked.

So true! Things like this shouldn't be the domain of his clubmates? They must be much more interested in this case.

"About Songfei's friends from the detective and mystery club, as far as I know no one is aware of this." Shannchyuan's voice sounded full of confidence. "But regarding that, there is something else you should know."

Dahge indeed didn't know. But that didn't mean that none of the Songfei's friends from the detective and mystery club knew what had happened to him. Or maybe Songfei didn't even trust them.

 

1