Chapter 033 : Shimen Yihshyong
134 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They watched the items for some time. Then Shannchyuan took the notebook and brown envelope and placed them on the table. He let Yihshyong put the pile of clothes, whiskers, and towels back into the bag. Shannchyuan opened the notebook. He paused, staring at the pages in the book. Iren sat right next to him so he could see plainly the contents of the sheets.

"What letters are these?" A confused look was clearly visible on Iren's face.

The sheets in the notebook contain writings they do not understand. They couldn't read the letters. Shannchyuan looked at Jenqyih while handing him the book.

"Look at this. Can you recognize it?"

Jenqyih was an expert in languages. He knew many ancient languages and characters. After observing the letters in the book, Jenqyih shook his head, saying, "I've never seen writing like this. It's like a cursive version of the Etruscan script. But it's not an Etruscan script. It's just that some parts look a bit alike."

Let alone the cursive version. I don't even know what Etruscan is!

Yihshyong laughed inwardly. But he still tried to put on a serious face.

"Why did Songfei write notes using letters like this?" Shinnshiow rubbed his forehead.

Shannchyuan sighed, then said, "First, we know Songfei likes mysterious things. Perhaps he used secret letters to record personal things. Although I have never seen Songfei write in foreign writings like this."

He paused his words. Looked at his friends' faces. He seemed to want to make sure that everyone listened to what he had to say.

"Second, we don't know exactly who owns this notebook. Songfei could have found this book and kept it."

"What if we ask Songfei's friends?" Shinnshiow looked at everyone.

"Do we know the addresses or telephone numbers of Songfei's friends?" Iren asked Shinnshiow back.

Under normal circumstances, it sounded like a good idea. But the situation was not normal.

Yihshyong could only shake his head.

 

1