Chapter 032 : Shimen Yihshyong
145 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was silence as they waited for Shinnshiow to return. After Shinnshiow returned, they resumed their conversation.

"Yesterday, before arriving at Dafeisy Tower, I coincidentally ran into Linqhwu Ueideng." Shannchyuan cupped his palms and placed them in front of his mouth.

"Linqhwu Ueideng? Is that Songfei's very busy friend?" Iren's mouth remained slightly open after he finished launching the question.

Linqhwu Ueideng rarely appeared at events that Songfei organized. Yihshyong had heard Songfei say that his friend was a very busy person. It was almost impossible for him to take the time to attend the games that Songfei had planned. But as far as Yihshyong could tell, Songfei never looked annoyed, irritated, or disappointed. The young man always invited all his friends who were not the detective and mystery club members, even though he knew most of them would definitely not come.

"That's right," said Shannchyuan. "He said that one week ago, Songfei had called him." Shannchyuan then told his friends what he had heard from Linqhwu Ueideng. He said everything except the part where Linqhwu Ueideng said that Chioujen was one of the two people Songfei thought he trusted the most in handling the matter.

"Do Dahge think Songfei's current situation is similar to the situation he was in before?" Yihshyong asked. He tried comparing what was happening now with the previous situation when Songfei was being chased by a debt collector.

"I don't think Songfei's situation this time is the same," said Shannchyuan. He asked Mr. Linqhwu and me to keep his things. That means someone is after those things. Moreover, Songfei's belongings that he entrusted to Mr. Linqhwu were taken by someone. So now, let's just discuss matters related to the things that Songfei left with us.

"You have opened this bag, haven't you?" Yihshyong looked at Shannchyuan. He pointed to the large bag that Shannchyuan had brought home.

"Yes. But I only took the iron handcuffs. I have not examined the other items in there," replied Shannchyuan.

Then they started to open Songfei's bag. They took the items inside the bag out one by one and placed those stuff lined up on the floor. Apart from the iron handcuffs that Shannchyuan had used to bang on the side of the elevator, there were several pieces of clothes, a mustache razor, a toothbrush, a towel, a notebook, and a large brown envelope.

1