Chapter 036 : Shimen Yihshyong
174 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was the sound of approaching footsteps. Yinqyueh, who had been looking at the plants in the backyard, suddenly appeared in the living room. She immediately stood in front of Shannchyuan. "Looks like you forgot to water the plants, huh? Can I borrow the water hose? Let me water the plants for a while."

Shannchyuan turned to Shinnshiow. "Isn't there a hose in the backyard?"

Shinnshiow seemed to wake up from something. "Oh yeah. Three days ago, the next-door neighbor borrowed our water hose. Until now, he has not returned it yet. I'll go over there to get it back."

“Mister Shiuander or Mister Horngshi?” Asked Yihshyong. Shiuander Janji was their neighbor who lived in the house to their left. He was the one who received the package two days ago. Meanwhile, Horngshi Gauchyh was their neighbor who lived in the house to their right.

"Mister Horngshi!" Shinnshiow's voice was steadfast. After saying that, Shinnshiow immediately came out and went to the next house to ask for their water hose.

While waiting for Shinnshiow to return, Yinqyueh sat in the living room. Her gaze swept over some items on the table. Then she leaned closer to the photo. The image looked like an old photograph, but the picture was still evident. In the photo, seven people were standing. Yinqyueh looked at the faces. Yihshyong observed Shannchyuan noticed what Yinqyueh was doing. Maybe Shannchyuan hoped the girl would make a surprise.

"This person," Yinqyueh said, pointing to one face in the photo.

Yihshyong, Shannchyuan, and others followed Yinqyueh's finger toward one face there.

Yinqyueh continued her words. "This is the woman who I saw yesterday!"

 
 
1