Chapter 041 : Dongfang Jenqyih
138 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unlike the previous stops, which were close to each other, this time the bus stop was a bit far away. Six minutes later, the bus stopped at the next stop. The two of them stood up and prepared to descend. Several passengers also got off with them. Among the passengers who got off, it turned out that there were people following them. The two of them then sat on the bench at the stop to wait for another bus line that passed the stop. Only one of the two people following them got off at the stop. The other one remained on the bus. Meanwhile, the mysterious person who followed the two people also got off at the stop.

Just wait less than three minutes, there is a bus coming. This bus served a different route from the bus they previously rode. The route was a bit far. The size of the bus was also slightly bigger. Just like before, Jenqyih chose to sit in the back seat.

"We know that someone is following us. I think they have some experience with this. So, are they not aware that someone is following them?" Shinnshiow whispered. Jenqyih could barely hear it.

Jenqyih sighed at Shinnshiow's question. "The person following them is more experienced than the two of them." He was silent for a moment, then continued his speech. "Earlier, when he was sitting on the bus, he changed his appearance. Because he was sitting behind the two people he followed, they could not monitor his actions. He is now wearing glasses, changing his hat, turning over the jacket he is wearing. The jacket he is wearing is a reversible jacket. He even changed his bag. He was carrying two bags. The bag he was carrying now, was inside the bag he was carrying before. About the bag he was carrying before. He folded it up and put it in the bag he is carrying now."

Shinnshiow did not comment on Jenqyih's analysis.

"Where are we going to get off?" asked Shinnshiow about five minutes later.

"We need to lure them to stay as far away from our friends as possible. So I'm planning to get off at the last stop on this line. I hope this isn't a problem for you."

"Okay then. I'll follow all your plans."

Then the two of them sat in silence for the rest of the journey. Jenqyih tried to reanalyze the things he observed.

Is this problem as simple as I thought? What if this had nothing to do with Songfei at all? What if the target of these people is one of us? Or what if I was their actual target?

1