Chapter 044 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
147 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jenqyih and Shinnshiow put these items into their backpacks, which were quite large. Yesterday, they also packed things. Yesterday morning, they could only move some things. They were not able to bring all that they had previously prepared to the station. Therefore, their activities this time did not take up so much time. In a relatively short time, they were ready to leave the house.

When they arrived at the bus stop closest to their house, Jenqyih stopped instead. He acted as if they were going to take a bus to go somewhere. Jenqyih's attitude made Shinnshiow not know how to react to it. Like the others, Jenqyih loved to joke. But this really wasn't the time to be joking.

"What are you doing?"

Instead of answering, Jenqyih pulled Shinnshiow to sit beside him. "Just do as I did. Now we sit here waiting for the bus."

What is this? Did Yihge improvise without consulting the rest of our friends? This is definitely not a healthy thing!

Without much thought, Shinnshiow decided to just follow Jenqyih's game. He wanted to know what Jenqyih was planning.

"And don't act like a confused person!" Jenqyih said further.

How can I not be confused? You're acting unreasonably like this!

Soon a bus arrived. Jenqyih immediately got up and prepared to get on the bus. Shinnshiow followed behind him.

Uh? Turns out Yihge wasn't kidding! He actually got on the bus!

The bus wasn't full at all. Although Shinnshiow could clearly see the existing seats were only about a quarter filled, he paid little attention to the passengers on the bus. His mind was still focused on the reasons behind Jenqyih's strange actions. Jenqyih immediately moved to the back of the bus. He sat in the back seat. Shinnshiow immediately sat down to his right.

After the bus left, Jenqyih was still silent. The bus then arrived at the next stop, only about three hundred meters from the stop where they had boarded. There was no sign that Jenqyih would get off at the bus stop. Several passengers got off, but none got on. As long as the bus stopped there, Jenqyih also remained silent. The bus then ran again.

Shinnshiow turned to him. This time, he really couldn't wait for a reasonable explanation.

Jenqyih put on a serious face. He said. "Keep looking ahead. Don't look like we're talking."

Because his best friend was being very mysterious. Shinnshiow grew curious.

"You see, the two people sitting on the right. Three rows in front of us," Jenqyih said.

Just as Shinnshiow was about to look over at it, Jenqyih said again, "Don't be too flashy. Don't let people around us notice that we're watching them."

Jenqyih's words made Shinnshiow give up on paying attention to the two suspicious people, at least for the time being. Not knowing what to do, he looked down instead, looking at his own lap.

Jenqyih continued his words. "They've been following us since we left the house."

Shinnshiow was surprised to hear Jenqyih's statement.

We're being followed? Who is following us? What do they really want? In over a year of living here, nothing like this has ever happened!

"Keep looking ahead. Don't look at me."

Shinnshiow, who was about to turn his head towards Jenqyih, stopped his intention. He sat quietly in his seat. Not daring to move his limbs an inch.

"And people are sitting right in the chairs that are behind them," Jenqyih continued. "He is the one who followed the two of them!"

Shinnshiow was even more surprised to hear that.

There were two people following us. But the two people were also being followed by other people. What really happened?

"How did you know?" This time, Shinnshiow dared to open his mouth. But he kept looking ahead.

"I have my own way." Jenqyih did not explain further.

1