Chapter 048 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
159 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"About tomorrow morning. Are we all going to Dahfeisy Tower? Or will someone stay at the house?" Suddenly Yinqyueh asked.

Yinqyueh's question made Shannchyuan stop reading the serial stories in the magazine he was holding. Yinqyueh had finished watering the plants in the backyard. She was currently sitting in the living room, right next to Shannchyuan, watching television. Shannchyuan actually didn't really enjoy reading stories that were serialized in magazines because it meant that he had to keep buying the magazines to find out what the stories were going on. But this time, he did it just to kill time. The story of the person who had to escape from someone's pursuit reminded him more or less of the incident he had experienced yesterday. It's not exactly a good story. The idea was not original. Besides, the way of telling the story was also far from brilliant.

Shannchyuan turned to Yinqyueh. The young girl was also looking at him. That girl's face was so cute. He did not immediately answer Yinqyueh's question. Shannchyuan instead called Yihshyong and Iren to sit together in the living room. As soon as they were all in the living room, Shannchyuan said, "Tomorrow, who is willing to stay to look after the house?"

During this kind of circumstance, of course, someone had to standby at home.

Iren and Yihshyong looked at each other. Shannchyuan knew they realized he wanted one of them to stay at home. Shannchyuan was also sure they were aware he wanted to take Jenqyih and Shinnshiow to Dafeisy Tower tomorrow morning. Jenqyih was the biggest in size, and Shinnshiow was the youngest. They were both healthy and strong.

After a few seconds of looking at each other, they finally did rock-paper-scissors because no one gave in. Iren loses, so tomorrow he has to stay at home.

"Okay, then tomorrow, you will stay at home with Yinqyueh," said Shannchyuan.

Iren smiled wryly. He nodded.

"I can't go anywhere?" asked Yinqyueh. She put on a pitiful face.

"It's too dangerous for you. Those criminals maybe are still looking for you around that place. Besides, when you are here, you are my responsibility. So for the sake of safety, I dare not take the risk," says Shannchyuan.

"Hmm .....," muttered Yinqyueh. "Fine. Tomorrow I'll just stay home. There is something I can do in the backyard."

There was silence for about three minutes. Then Yinqyueh asked.

"Making a place away from everywhere as the office of a club, isn't that strange?

"What do you mean?" Asked Shannchyuan.

Even though it hasn't been twenty-four hours to know Yinqyueh, Shannchyuan was more or less used to the things that Yinqyueh suddenly said or did. Just like this time when she was blurting something without a starting point.

"The unit Uncle Songfei leased in Dafeisy Tower. Is it not the headquarter of the detective and mystery club he manages?" Yinqyueh looked at Shannchyuan with an astonished look.

"No. It's not. That place is not their headquarter. Songfei once told me that the headquarter was in a building very close to some business center area. I don't know where exactly. Songfei had never even invited me there. The unit that Songfei rents in the Dafeisy Tower was just Songfei's private place he rents to store his personal belongings, as well as a place for him to retreat if he is in need of inspiration. Sometimes he and some of his friends also hold activities related to the detective and mystery club in that place. The building was very quiet. Since a year ago it was almost empty, so it was perfect for holding activities because hardly any neighbors would complain. The point is, that the place is not directly related to the detective and mystery club. "

Yinqyueh nodded after listening to Shannchyuan's explanation. Shannchyuan then continued reading the articles in a magazine that was in his grasp currently. But even though he continued reading, his ears heard all the conversations that were going on around him. Even occasionally, he glanced at Yinqyueh and his friends.

"And I don't think you need to call him 'uncle.' He's still young," said Yihshyong. He laughed.

"How old is he?" Yinqyueh asked.

"I don't know for sure either. Maybe twenty-seven or twenty-eight. But he's still under thirty," Yihshyong replied.

"How does Uncle know that he's not yet thirty?"

"He once said that he wanted to celebrate his thirtieth birthday by holding a spectacular game. At that time, he said that he had several years to prepare for it." Yihshyong explained what Songfei had told him.

"Fine. I call him 'Feige' then," said Yinqyueh.

"Ah! I forgot to tell Dahge something." Iren suddenly remembered something.

1