Chapter 049 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
153 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shannchyuan stopped reading again. He turned to Iren. His eyes narrowed as if he couldn't see Iren clearly.

"Something like what?" asked Shannchyuan.

"This morning, Chioujen called. The company pulled him back to work at headquarters. So tomorrow morning he will go home here. Probably arrives at our house after 10 pm."

"Oh," said Shannchyuan. "Did you tell him anything about Songfei?"

"Not yet. I didn't tell him anything. From what I hear, he felt so excited. He only called for a while. The long-distance call cost is expensive. Furthermore, this morning I didn't know clearly yet about Songfei's matter," said Iren.

"So you haven't said anything about the lockers at the station either?"

"I didn't have time to say that on the phone. I think we'll just explain everything tomorrow night when he's here. After all, yesterday we moved some of his things there," said Iren.

"Can I change the television channel?" Yinqyueh asked. Apparently, the show currently being broadcast on the television screen made her bored.

"Oh! Go ahead. I didn't watch this program," said Shannchyuan. "But I don't know what about the others."

"I didn't watch this either. It's okay if you want to change it," said Yihshyong.

Iren nodded as a sign that he agreed.

Yinqyueh then switched the television channel. Several times she changed it until finally, she seemed interested in a news program. The news being broadcast was an interview with several mall visitors who experienced a strange incident as an explosion of light. It turned out that several dozen people were injured. No one was seriously injured, but still, they were victims of that unusual incident.

"Where did it happen?" asked Shannchyuan. Again, he turned his attention from the magazine he was reading to something else.

"At the mall near the train station nearby," said Iren.

"Which train station?" Asked Shannchyuan.

"Jongharng Station. Our favorite subway station," said Iren.

"You mean the big mall opposite the subway entrance and exit?"

"Right! That mall," answered Iren.

"When did it happen?"

Shannchyuan placed the magazine he was holding on to the table. It seemed that he wanted to have a grave conversation about this matter.

"Yesterday, as soon as Dahge walked out of the mall?" said Yihshyong.

"I don't understand. Yesterday, when I left the mall, it was quiet. There were hardly any people. How could there be so many victims?"

"What do you mean by quiet? The mall was full of visitors!" Yihshyong said.

Yihshyong's eyes widened as he said that. It was rare for Shannchyuan to see Yihshyong's eyes that big. Shannchyuan himself could not explain well either. Yesterday he had did feel odd. But because he had was hungry and tired, he just went home without thinking any further about it.

"It's true. It was full when I entered, but it was quiet when I came out," said Shannchyuan. Then he glared at Yihshyong. "How do you know that I visit that mall yesterday?"

"Yesterday, he saw you enter the mall," said Yihshyong, pointing at Iren.

Iren didn't want to budge. He was pointing his index finger at Yihshyong. At the same time, he said to Shannchyuan, "He was there too. He saw you at the mall. He said that you looked like you were looking for someone. Then you walked out of the mall."

Shannchyuan was stunned. He did not expect that yesterday his two friends saw him enter and be in the mall. If only they had greeted him and approached him on that occasion, maybe the series of events that happened to him would not have been the same.

1