Chapter 050 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
158 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shannchyuan gazed at the faces of his two friends. It turned out that something super strange had happened to him yesterday.

"What time did you see me?" Shannchyuan asked Yihshyong.

Yihshyong replied, "I was only briefly in the mall. So it's still around ten in the morning. Soon after you left, I also went out."

"That's impossible!" Shannchyuan's tone was unyielding. "When I'm out of the mall. It's probably almost two o'clock."

After that, Shannchyuan told them what had happened to him yesterday afternoon. Including the matter of him passing out inside the restroom. On that occasion, Yihshyong also told Shannchyuan what he saw yesterday in as much detail as possible. All of them looked at each other in astonishment as Shannchyuan and Yihshyong each finished their story.

Shannchyuan leaned towards Iren. "It was me you saw entering the mall." Then he turned to Yihshyong. "The person you saw looking for something inside the mall was probably me. But the person you saw leaving the mall, that's definitely not me. Because I was most likely still inside the toilet at the time of the explosion."

Shannchyuan glanced at Yinqyueh. The girl was also looking at him. All this time, Shannchyuan had noticed that the girl was taking their conversation seriously. From the girl's expression, Shannchyuan could conclude that Yinqyueh also thought the incident was complicated to explain with common sense.

Yinqyueh then raised her hand. "I think we can all agree that it was very strange. There's one thing I don't understand. Not long after the flash of light occurred, didn't the bomb disposal and firefighters check the place? Didn't they find Uncle in the toilet?"

"I put a 'under repair' sign on the doorknob of the toilet. So maybe they thought there must be no one inside," Shannchyuan replied.

"They might think that there was no one inside the toilet. But they must have gone inside to check if there were explosives or something like that. And if they went inside the toilet, there was no way they won't find you." Iren shook his head vigorously.

"I have a hypothesis we might consider." Yihshyong raised his right-hand high. The tip of the elbow of his right hand was already above his head. Iren, Shannchyuan, and Yinqyueh waited for Yihshyong to say his following sentence. After taking a scant breath, Yihshyong opened his mouth again. "After Dahge passed out, you got up but was still unconscious. So sort of like Walking Sleep. In that state, Dahge walked out of the toilet and then walked out of the mall. After a few hours outside the mall, Dahge, who was still sleeping, went back into the mall. Then immediately went back into the toilet. After Dahge woke up from his sleep, then Dahge came out of the restroom and went home."

Is he serious?

Shannchyuan was stunned. The theory that Yihshyong had just put forth was nothing but bizarre and absurd. Shannchyuan couldn't help but laugh after hearing such a joke.

"As far as I know, causes of sleepwalking include hereditary, so the condition may run in families. Lack of sleep or extreme fatigue. Interrupted sleep or unproductive sleep, or it could be some kind of disorders," Yihshyong apparently still had not finished speaking. But this time, he sounded like he was starting to speak seriously.

Hearing Yihshyong's words, Shannchyuan frowned. Then he began to speak at a slow tempo but filled with stress on every syllable he spoke. "I have never had a history of sleepwalking. Nothing like that has ever happened. In my family, no one has a sleepwalking disease either. I had a little sleep deprivation in these last two weeks because of the many things I thought about. But the night before that, I slept so tight. So at the time of the fainting incident, I was not sleepy or tired."

Shannchyuan looked deeply into Yihshyong's eyes. "Besides, the person whose face and stature were similar to mine, that you saw leaving the mall in a hurry, wasn't he walking quick? As far as I know, people who were in a sleepwalking state always walked slowly."

1