Chapter 053 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
185 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Conspiracy theorists must be happy with the explanation Iren just put forward. Yihshyong smiled broadly at that. He snorted, shaking his head.

And it turns out that Iren still has another theory. "Or it could be that the spirits over there are hiding Dahge from the eyes of others. So other people can't see her even though Dahge is actually still there!"

"Do you mean ghost?" Yinqyueh screamed.

"There are rumors that the mall was built on top of an ancient burial site. Maybe some curious spirits are not satisfied. So they haunt some parts of the building. I've heard several mall employees tell about ghost sightings there."

Supranatural story fans would welcome Iren's last theory.

"It's okay. Don't scare the little ones," Yihshyong said with a laugh.

Yinqyueh pouted. She got up from the couch and walked out of the living room.

"Where are you going?" Iren asked.

"Bathroom," Yinqyueh replied curtly.

Iren laughed at hearing Yinqyueh's answer. It seemed that this middle-aged man was overjoyed to have managed to make Yinqyueh show a sullen face.

"Don't joke too much. Later if she gets angry, won't we also be in trouble?" Yihshyong advised Iren while turning on the television.

"I was just joking," said Iren.

"Miss Liuchiou doesn't know that weird sense of humor of yours yet. So you have to slow down to joke like that." Yihshyong was still staring at the television screen. He seemed to have found the show that caught his attention so much. He glanced over at Shannchyuan. "What do you think of, Dahge?"

Shannchyuan didn't look at Iren at all while Yihshyong and Iren were conversing. But that didn't mean that Shannchyuan wasn't paying attention at all to what was going on. "I think Miss Liuchiou needs a little time to understand each one of us' temperaments. So indeed, we all have to be able to hold back. Don't act impulsively."

"Alright! Next time I'll be more careful." Iren then also got up from the sofa.

"Want to go to the kitchen? Please bring me some drinking water as well," said Yihshyong.

Shannchyuan glanced at Yihshyong. His friend seemed really focused on the program being broadcast on television. That was a bit out of the ordinary. Not many television shows could make Yihshyong seem hypnotized into ignoring other things.

"No. I want to go to my room," answered Iren. "Isn't every day we have to move things little by little to the subway station? So, now, it's better I just prepare the things that I will take to the subway station tomorrow."

"That's a great idea," said Shannchyuan. "Yihshyong, what do you think?"

Yihshyong turned around. "That's right Dahge!" This time Yihshyong looked at Iren. "I'll catch up with you in about fifteen minutes. Now, I still have something to discuss with Dahge." Yihshyong then turned off the television.

"Okay!" Iren smiled. "I'm going to my room first."

Shannchyuan smiled. It turned out that Yihshyong wasn't really interested in the television show he had just watched.

After Iren went into the room, Yihshyong shifted his seat so that he was now sitting right next to Shannchyuan. Shannchyuan didn't know what Yihshyong was going to say. He guessed that it still had something to do with Yihshyong's previous explanation. Even Shannchyuan was still thinking about those words. If what Yihshyong said was true, then it would mean that his health condition was much worse than he had initially expected. It could also mean that Shannchyuan's health problems were not just physical problems but other things as well.

Shannchyuan felt Yihshyong knew what he was thinking. He knew that as a friend, Yihshyong was often worried about him. Shannchyuan admitted he was suppressing too many emotions. This was definitely not good for health.

Yihshyong patted Shannchyuan on the shoulder. "You'd better have a complete health check. You shouldn't just ignore this. We're not young anymore. So this is very important."

Shannchyuan nodded. "But I don't think it's just me. We all need health check-ups."

Yihshyong smiled. "We have to find some time for that. Later, when everyone is here, we'll talk about this again."

0