Chapter 057 : Jongharng Chioujen
142 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chioujen then stood up. He decided to walk away from his house. He also wanted to know where Shinnshiow and Jenqyih were going. Besides that, Chioujen also wanted to see how far the two people would follow his friends. If it turned out that the two people had bad intentions or hurt their friends, then Chioujen could immediately come to help. Chioujen strolled so as not to arouse suspicion either from the people around the place, especially from the people he was following. While walking, he suddenly noticed something strange. Between him and the two people he was following, there was another person. Actually, it was not unusual if there were many people on the street. The distance between Chioujen and the two people was a bit far, so it was natural for someone to walk between them. Chioujen didn't realize that person was between him and the two since when. Like Chioujen, that person was also wearing a reversible jacket. Chioujen knew it was a reversible jacket because earlier when he bought the alternating jacket that he was currently wearing, there was a jacket that was precisely the same as the jacket the person now walking in front of him was wearing.

After walking for a while, it seemed that the person wearing the reversible in front of Chioujen was following the two people in front of him. Realizing that, Chioujen then stopped his steps. He thought the situation was more complicated than he had initially thought. Chioujen didn't want people in reversible jackets walking in front of him to notice that Chioujen was following him. Chioujen tried to keep his distance so he didn't get too close to the people he was following.

Chioujen didn't know Jenqyih and Shinnshiow's destination. They stopped at the bus stop, about a hundred meters from where Chioujen was standing. It looked like they were going to take the bus from that stop. Chioujen didn't dare to approach because he was worried that Jenqyih and Shinnshiow would recognize him. After the bus arrived, Jenqyih and Shinnshiow boarded the bus. The two people who were following Jenqyih and Shinnshiow also got on the bus. The person in the reversible jacket who followed the two people also got on the bus. Chioujen walked closer to the stop. He then sat there. He still had not decided what to do.

Three minutes later, the bus with the same route stopped at the stop. This was a rare thing. Usually, at this hour, the bus with this route stopped at this stop every ten or fifteen minutes. Only three minutes later, there was another bus on the same route. This was the first time Chioujen had experienced it. But maybe not weird either. Chioujen only lived in this area for six months. What he knew was not necessarily a fixed thing. Maybe now buses with this route come at a faster frequency. Without thinking, Chioujen immediately jumped onto the bus. Without realizing it, his feet took him to the back of the bus. He then sat right in the back row. After sitting there, he went back to reflect on what he had just experienced.

The bus moved. Chioujen was busy wondering if his two friends knew they were being followed. Not just by one person, even by three people at once. Chioujen didn't know how much they knew about this case. Chioujen was sure that when he arrived at Shannchyuan's house, he would have told him everything he knew. So at least Shinnshiow and Jenqyih already knew that there was a problem that wasn't simple. Chioujen wished them to be careful and constantly vigilant in doing everything.

The next two stops were not far from the bus stop where Chioujen was boarding. But the third stop was a bit far. When Chioujen's bus arrived at the stop, it overtook another bus that was stopping in front of it. Then the bus stopped right in front of the bus that had just been overtaken. The driver shouldn't have done that. He had to wait for the bus in front of him to finish lowering and picking up passengers before he moved the bus forward to stop at the stop. But maybe he had his reasons. This bus stop was pretty significant. It serves several bus routes. So people could say that the bus stop was a kind of small hub. Therefore, this stop was quite long. It could serve three buses at once. So if the bus that came first stopped at the front end of the bus stop, then the bus that came next will pick up and drop off passengers without waiting for the bus in front of them to finish picking up and dropping off passengers. The bus that had stopped in front of the bus that Chioujen was riding did not stop at the front end but at the back end. Maybe before this, a bus stopped in front of that bus. That's why the bus driver Chioujen was riding was desperate to overtake the bus in front of him. Namely, so that as soon as possible to raise and lower passengers.

1