Chapter 058 : Jongharng Chioujen
159 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Because the position of the bus he was riding in was at the very front, Chioujen looked back to see the bus that had just been overtaken. From the rear window, Chioujen could see that the bus was another bus with a fairly long route. While watching the passengers boarding the bus, Chioujen saw that Shinnshiow and Jenqyih were among them. It turned out that the two of them had gotten off at this stop and then changed to another bus route. After Shinnshiow and Jenqyih got on the bus, it turned out that two of the three people who had followed also boarded the bus. Chioujen quickly stood up. He was ready to get off at the stop. He couldn't possibly get on the bus that was currently stopping behind him because by now, the bus had finished loading its passengers and was getting ready to leave the stop, but he could take another bus from that line which would come a few minutes after this.

After getting off, Chioujen waited for the bus from the lane that his two friends were riding. A few minutes later, the bus arrived. Chioujen rushed up. He also chose to sit in the back row so he could get off quickly when the bus stopped. The bus on this line was slightly longer than the bus he was on. After passing three stops, the bus then arrived at an intersection. At that time, the traffic light was turning red, so the bus had to stop. Chioujen looked to the left. His eyes fell on a figure walking on the sidewalk. The figure then turned left. In an instant, the person disappeared from his sight. Chioujen recognized he was one of the two who had been following his friends. Most likely, his two friends had already gotten off at the bus stop he had just passed. And now his two friends were walking in front of this person Chioujen had just seen.

People could only get off at the bus stop, so there was no way Chioujen could get off here. All he could do was get off at the next stop, get back on the bus from the opposite direction, and get off at the stop before that intersection. After that, he needed to walk to this crossroads and follow their trail from there. Chioujen knew this was a strange idea. He didn't know where his friends were going, how it was possible to follow them just based on the last place he saw the person following his friends. However, no matter how unlikely the success of his plan was, he still had to do it. Maybe a miracle would happen.

The next stop turned out to be quite far. Chioujen had already lost a lot of time. But he did not despair. Keep trying was the only way he had to do. After getting off the bus and then crossing the street, he sat at the bus stop waiting for a bus from the same line to return in the direction he had come from. Luckily, the bus he was referring to arrived soon. He immediately got on the bus. Even though it was only one stop away, Chioujen felt the journey was too long. After arriving at the stop, he immediately got off. He ran across the pedestrian bridge that connected the two opposite stops. After arriving on the other side, he immediately rushed towards the crossroads where he last saw the person earlier.

Turning left, he realized the street was quite busy. About one hundred and fifty meters from the intersection, there was a train station. It's not a subway station. It's an elevated train station. Chioujen thought that maybe his two friends had taken the train there. If so, it would be tough for him to find them. Chioujen walked on ahead. He didn't realize he had arrived in front of the station. Chioujen didn't go up. He just looked at the building from below. Then he glanced around the area. There were lots of shops there. Chioujen then continued to walk forward. It was then that he began to think even harder. He considered what he should do now.

If I were Shinnshiow or Jenqyih, what would I do in this place?

1