Chapter 062 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
118 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, the awaited train arrived. The train slowed down and finally stopped in front of the platform. The train that had just arrived turned out to comprise ten carriages. Some passengers standing in the cars were also getting ready to get off. Shinnshiow knew it took a few seconds for the train to open the door. Each car had two sides, namely the right and left sides. Each side had its own door. In order to avoid clashes between passengers getting off and passengers getting on the train, the station decided to separate them. The door on the left side was used to get on the train, while the door on the right was used by passengers who would get off the train. Two doors would open alternately. The right door would open first. After the right door closed five seconds later, the left door began to open. Each door would open for thirty seconds. It took two and a half seconds for the door to fully open and close. So that the door actually opened fully for only twenty-five seconds.

Shinnshiow stood in front of the third car from the front. He was right in front of the left door of the third carriage. The door had already begun to open as the people behind Shinnshiow looked impatient and tried to push forward. Shinnshiow was pushed forward. Right at that moment, from his right side, a person came forward, then shifted towards the left, standing blocking Shinnshiow. The man staggered, holding his stomach. He groaned and then dropped his body towards Shinnshiow.

In shock, Shinnshiow tried to restrain and hold the person's body so that the person did not fall to the surface of the platform. When the train doors were fully open, people rushed forward, scrambling to get into the train. Shinnshiow struggled to maintain his position as he continued to hold and restrain the person's body. But the number of passengers pushing his body was too many. Their insistence sent Shinnshiow off balance.

The staggered person slipped from Shinnshiow's grip. Shinnshiow slowly pushed towards the car's door. The person who was still staggering now fell to the floor of the platform. People were still pushing Shinnshiow, so Shinnshiow was finally pushed into the car. Several people had seen the staggering person fall, but everyone seemed to not care. They scrambled to get into the carriage, so there was no time to help others.

Shinnshiow could still see the man wincing in pain. He held his stomach with both hands. Shinnshiow's heart beat faster when he realized a red liquid soaking the clothes on the person's stomach. Shinnshiow was even more surprised when he lowered his head to look at his own hands. It turned out that his left hand was covered in a thick and sticky red liquid. In an instant, the shock turned into panic.

That person is seriously injured! Someone attacked him with a sharp weapon! What should I do?

The door began to close. Several people were still trying to get into the car in that two and a half-second interval. When the door had completely closed, Shinnshiow witnessed that the person injured in the stomach then fell face down on the platform. The train started leaving the station. Shinnshiow was standing in the car, right in front of the door. From the window, he could still see the man's body moving erratically, like convulsing. From the right side, several people were running towards the injured person. They seemed to be security officers and station employees. Some people inside the car also noticed that. They screamed and shouted to witness the incident. Shinnshiow immediately hid his left palm up to his wrist into his jacket so that no one could see his left palm.

Shinnshiow trembled. Uncontrollably, cold sweat trickled down from his forehead. His breathing rose and fell irregularly. He could clearly see the person's face. The person who was injured in the stomach was the one following him.

 

1