Chapter 063 : Dongfang Jenqyih
53 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Applicable regulations did not allow passengers on city buses to carry too much or overweight luggage. These carry-on items could make other passengers feel uncomfortable. However, these regulations had never been enforced strictly. Usually, the bus crew only asked the passenger to pay double because the luggage was considered the same as the passenger. So that time, Jenqyih and Shinnshiouw paid the bus fare for four people. They sit in the back row, so they didn’t disturb other passengers.

Jenqyih saw that the people following them also got off at the stop where Shinnshiow got off. The man was wearing a blue plaid shirt. But the person following the man remained on the bus. This was beyond Jenqyih’s expectations. Since the two didn’t seem to be in the same group, or at least they didn’t know each other, it was likely that the two of them would either get off the bus following Shinnshiow or stay on the bus to follow him. If the person wearing the reversible jacket did not follow the person in the blue plaid shirt, then it was possible that they had different goals.

Jenqyih was actually a bit anxious to face a situation like this. He had acted calmly so that Shinnshiouw wouldn’t panic. Right now, what was on his mind was how to get himself out of this person’s stalk. The person wearing a reversible jacket was far more experienced than the man in the blue checkered shirt who had just gotten off at the bus stop. So it took a much harder effort to escape from his observation.

This bus route was quite far, so it was still about 45-50 minutes to reach the last stop. Jenqyih racked his brain to think of the most powerful way he could possibly do in his current state. After ten minutes of not finding any reasonable way, Jenqyih gave up.

Later, after arriving at the destination, then I think about the next step. Usually in a tight situation, brilliant ideas will emerge!

Although Jenqyih tried to enjoy the rest of the trip, he failed to fool his own mind into thinking that the situation was nothing. He knew well that this time he faced a very dangerous situation. This was not just an exercise, or a test, given by the instructors.

Exercises or tests were given in a targeted and measurable manner. Everything had been taken into account. All risks had been known long in advance. How to deal with it had been well prepared. Actual events like this differed greatly from practice or tests. Anything can happen. At any time, circumstances can change.

Even student who was the smartest in practice or tests sometimes didn’t know what to do when they had to deal with actual events. The level of difficulty in real events might not be too high, but often what happened next was unpredictable. Therefore, experience was the best thing that everyone should have. As high and as much as any subject matter that people have mastered, they still have to balance it with application in real life.

Finally, the bus arrived at the last stop. All passengers had to get off. For some reason, today the bus did not operate until evening. After this, the bus must go directly to the pool. So all passengers had to get off. When they arrived at the last stop, there were only six passengers on the bus. People wearing reversible jacket, an old man who was about seventy years old, a teenage girl, a man in his thirties, a woman in her twenties, and Jenqyih. As soon as he got off, Jenqyih immediately asked the man in his thirties about the location of the train station. The man said that neither the subway station nor the elevated train station was that far away. The two stations were only about one kilometer from the bus stop. Jenqyih had to choose one because the two stations were in opposite directions from that place.

The sidewalks were still full of pedestrians, so Jenqyih wasn’t too worried. He walked south, towards the subway station as the man had pointed out. After walking about three hundred meters, he saw a fairly busy restaurant. At once, Jenqyih went inside. Besides eating, his presence at the place was also to see if the person in the reversible jacket would follow him. After sitting down and looking around, he breathed a sigh of relief that no one was following him. But a few seconds later he returned to his senses. Jenqyih thought maybe that person was still around the place. It was not impossible that he was waiting outside.

Jenqyih put the backpack on the chair beside the chair which he sat on. He rubbed his shoulders and arms. Walking hundreds of meters carrying a large backpack made his arms feel so sore.

1