Chapter 072 : Jongharng Chioujen
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within a minute, the bus had arrived at the next stop. The following stop was not the last stop of this bus. This stop was hectic, as it was the hub of several bus lines. The bus did not immediately drop passengers because they had to wait their turn. Many buses in front are queuing to drop and pick up passengers. Because it is a hub stop, many passengers also get off to change buses. They rushed to their feet, although they still had to wait for the bus to start dropping passengers. This was very profitable for Chioujen because if only he and that person got off at this stop, of course, that person would be suspicious, and he would not be able to follow that person again. After getting off at the stop, Chioujen immediately looked for a seat. He didn't know which bus he would take.

This hub stop turned out to be huge. There were a total of eight bus stops to drop off and pick up passengers. Earlier, they got off at stop number two. Now the person was walking towards the end. Chioujen continued to observe him from afar. The person then queues at stop number eight. The queues there were so long, Chioujen thought that if a bus on that line came, that person would definitely not be able to get on there. Too many passengers in front. He definitely had to wait for the next bus. Chioujen quickly walked towards the toilet box that was nearby. Luckily, the toilet was empty. Inside, he quickly flipped over his jacket, replaced the hood with a baseball cap, and swapped out his glasses. His appearance differed entirely from before.

Chioujen got out of the toilet box and rushed to the queue at stop number eight. He changed clothes in the toilet only briefly. However, in a short time, it turned out to be a significant increase in the queue's length. Chioujen was worried that he could not get on the same bus as the person in the black hat. The bus they were waiting for then arrived at the stop. Exactly as Chioujen predicted, that person couldn't get on the bus because there were too many passengers queuing in front of him. Chioujen looked back. Passengers queuing behind it turned out to be more and more. In the middle of the city, it was rush hour. If they were on the city's outskirts, it would probably be quieter.

About ten minutes later, the next bus arrived at stop number eight. That person and many other passengers, including Chioujen, immediately boarded it. Unlike the bus that Chioujen had taken before, which was relatively not too full, so everyone could sit, this bus was very crowded. The tall man in the black hat got a seat, but Chioujen and many other passengers had to stand up. Once again, Chioujen was grateful that he had eaten earlier. If not, he could limp if he had to stand for a long time.

In general, the trip was smooth. Of course, at busy times like that, the traffic was hefty. So, in some sections of the road, the buses run sluggishly. In some areas of the city, traffic was terrible during rush hour. Chioujen tried to keep an eye on the person without being conspicuous. He had never had any training on trailing people, so he didn't really know if he had made it this far. He didn't know the person he was following was aware or not that he was being followed.

Suddenly, the person stood up. Just like before, it seemed that luck was still on Chioujen's side. Many other passengers were also preparing to disembark. Chioujen, who will also get off the vehicle at that place, would definitely not be conspicuous. The next stop turned out to be next to the entrance of an underground station. It was natural that many people got off at this stop.

The man in the black hat came down and was followed by many others, including Chioujen. More than half of the people who got off immediately headed for the subway station entrance. The day was a bit cloudy. The temperature was a little cold. Luckily, Chioujen was wearing a thick jacket. Besides being useful for disguise, it also protects his body from the cold.

1