Chapter 073 : Jongharng Chioujen
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They went underground. The subway station was quite significant because it served three subway lines. Looking at the floor plan plastered there, Chioujen realized that one of the train lines passed the subway station close to their house, namely Jongharng subway station. The man did not enter the platform. He sat on a bench in the waiting area, which was the area before people entered the platform. If that person wanted to get on the train immediately, he would enter the platform and sit on the bench there. It meant there was something else he wanted to do.

He sat there for a long time. Chioujen didn't know what that person's true intention was. It had crossed his mind that he had been caught, and that person was only testing him. After a while, the man in the black hat looked at his watch. Chioujen had to act lightning fast. According to his suspicion, the person was waiting for someone else. So he couldn't possibly get onto the platform right away.

Chioujen was fully aware that he might be wrong. But this time, he had to bet. Chioujen turned around. He entered the mall in the subway station. Just like before, he also bought a new set of clothes. After changing clothes in the nearby toilet, Chioujen headed to the storage locker to drop off the clothes he had worn earlier. As quickly as possible, Chioujen rushed back to the waiting area where the person was sitting.

Arriving at that place, Chioujen did not see the person he was looking for. Chioujen panicked. He had to act fast. After he bought the ticket, Chioujen rushed onto the platform. Arriving on the platform, Chioujen glanced around while still trying not to attract the surrounding people's attention. Chioujen breathed a sigh of relief. The person he was following was standing at the platform's front end. That person would definitely get on the first car when the train arrived. Chioujen chose to sit on the bench closest to where he was standing. He wanted to watch from a distance. Later, when the train came and the person got on, Chioujen would also get on the train. After that, he would walk across from the car where he boarded to the first car.

The train was coming. And Chioujen's guess wasn't wrong at all. The man got into the first car. Chioujen immediately lunged into the car in front of him. As planned, he walked towards the first car. He didn't want to walk too fast because it would look unnatural. The number of passengers was quite full, so it took quite a bit of time to get to the first car. When Chioujen arrived at the first car, it turned out that the train had already arrived at the next station. The distance between these two stations was not far.

Chioujen saw the person in the black hat preparing to get off the car. Chioujen gasped. He felt that the person wearing a black hat had really caught him at that moment. Maybe that person was toying with him. However, everything was abysmal. Chioujen still had to continue with his plan. He stood behind the man to prepare to get off the car. At that station, both sides of the door equally function for the entrance of passengers who will get on and off. When the train had stopped, the person who was already standing in front of the door immediately stepped down to the platform. Chioujen also immediately jumped out. He intended to move his feet more slowly.

Chioujen immediately moved away from the side of the platform that was near the rails. He kept walking forward. Suddenly, his eyes fell on the figure of a person standing in front of the door of car number seven. That person was obviously going to get on the train. He turned around briefly to wave to his friend, who wasn't on the train. After waving his hand, he turned back towards the car door and immediately got into the car.

The person who was getting into the car was not a stranger at all. Chioujen knew that person very well. That person was Jenqyih. One friend he had followed. But that person's friend, who didn't get on the train, wasn't Shinnshiow. Chioujen didn't see Shinnshiow there. He could only guess that Shinnshiow had already entered the train before Jenqyih, so Chioujen didn't get to see him.

Chioujen froze for a moment. A bit nervous, he shuffled to sit on the bench there. Chioujen pretended to read a magazine. At that time, Chioujen completely forgot about the existence of the person he was following, namely the person wearing a black hat. The focus of his attention was only Jenqyih and Jenqyih's friends, whom Chioujen didn't know.

As the train started to move, Chioujen saw Jenqyih waving from behind the window to his friend, who was still standing on the platform. The person was still standing there until the car that Jenqyih was riding was out of sight. Someone then came closer to that person. The man was tall. He wore a fancy suit and wore a black hat.

It was a big surprise for Chioujen. The person who had been followed by Chioujen was now walking towards Jenqyih's friend. They both seem to know each other.

"What do you think?" The tall person who recently got off the car stared intently at Jenqyih's friend.

"They don't know anything." Jenqyih's friend's voice was so firm. After nodding respectfully, he walked away from the platform.

1