Chapter 074 : Dongfang Jenqyih
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dongfang Jenqyih sat in the carriage that took her home. On the way, he was pensive, thinking about the things that had happened throughout the day. After a while, he felt sleepy. Maybe because this whole day was filled with activities that were so stressful, it wouldn't be strange if his body became tired. Twenty years ago, he had never tired like that. Working hard for twelve hours a day did not make him tired quickly. He couldn't deny that now he differed from his old self. Increasing age had weakened his body. He tried to hold back the drowsiness that attacked him fiercely. For a few minutes, he could still beat the drowsiness. But the attacks of sleepiness were increasingly hitting him. Finally, Jenqyih gave up too. He fell asleep.

Whether he had been asleep for a while, Jenqyih suddenly woke up. The sound of a child's loud cry had awakened Jenqyih from his sleep. The child sat right to the left of Jenqyih. A woman was sitting pensively to the child's left, who Jenqyih assumed was the mother. She didn't seem to care about her child, who was howling. Several pairs of other passengers' eyes on the train gazed at the mother and child. Jenqyih shifted his seat more to the right, so he wasn't too close to them. He's too lazy to interfere. By then, he was too tired to expend energy. Even just to reprimand, Jenqyih felt reluctant.

It's absolutely none of my business!

Fortunately, Jenqyih's destination station had not been missed. If you miss it, Jenqyih will be even more troubled because he has to get off and get back on the train in the opposite direction. One more station is the station where Jenqyih has to get off. Jenqyih was grateful that she woke up at the right time. Maybe he should thank the little boy, for crying out loud. As soon as she realized her destination station was so close, Jenqyih stood up and walked towards the door. He wanted to jump out as soon as the door opened. His body was exhausted.

The train arrived at the station Jenqyih was going to. He got off and forthwith walked out onto the surface. Wasting no time, Jenqyih walked quick, even half running. The tiredness that hit him as much as possible he endured for a while. When he got home, he would straight away take a shower and rest. Jenqyih realized that there was a possibility that he was being watched. But he didn't care. At that time, the most important thing for him was to be able to get home as soon as possible.

I guess the people watching over me must be just as tired as I am.

The distance from the station to the house was not too far. And it felt even closer because Jenqyih didn't observe his surroundings at all. The people who were currently watching him, had it been confirmed that he was being watched, would have done nothing that night. As fast as the wind, Jenqyih used his pair of legs that were actually tired to walk. In no time, he was in front of the house. After opening the gate, he bent to the right. There was a small pot there. Jenqyih lifted the small pot and took a lock on it. They did put a fence padlock under the little pot. After that, he locked the gate with the padlock.

Jenqyih walked briskly to the front door of the house. As usual, the door was locked. Each of them had a key to the front door and the fence. Jenqyih took the key to the front door out of his trouser pocket. Immediately, he unlocked the door and grabbed the doorknob. With a strong jerk, he opened the door.

Behind the door was their living room. The four friends had not slept yet. They all sat on the sofa in the living room. Their four pairs of eyes stared at Jenqyih with eyes that Jenqyih had difficulty describing. Jenqyih walked to the couch. He intended to throw himself right away on the couch, which, at that time, looked so comfortable.

I rest for a minute or two. After that, I will tell the story.

Shannchyuan rose from his seat. A fatherly smile graced his face. Gently, he patted Jenqyih's shoulder. The middle-aged man restrained Jenqyih from sitting down. "I think you should take a shower first. After resting for a while, then you can tell us what happened."

Shannchyuan's words made sense. Jenqyih nodded. He agreed to take their dahge's advice. Quickly, Jenqyih walked to his room and changed his clothes. He came out of the room in shorts and shirtless. Then he at once went to the bathroom to clean himself.

The flow of warm water that splashed all over his body really felt comfortable. Jenqyih even almost fell asleep while enjoying the warm water. Jenqyih realized he couldn't stay in the bathroom for long. Many people were waiting for him out there. A few minutes later, he finished his shower and was ready to tell his friends.

1