Chapter 077 : Dongfang Jenqyih
133 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jenqyih remembered that several months ago, they had gone camping in a mountainous area outside the city, about three hundred kilometers from the southern limit of this city. At that time, they brought the box because it was a multipurpose box and could hold many things. When they all went to explore the area surrounding the campsite, Shannchyuan refused to come. He chose to stay at the camp. When they returned to the camp, they saw Shannchyuan sitting cross-legged on the box, screaming and pounding it with a hammer. They had thought Shannchyuan was releasing his pent-up emotions. 

Many people had a habit of screaming in nature and open spaces, such as mountains when they climb mountains, or on the beach, when they swim in the sea, or some were desperate to scream on the roofs of skyscrapers. They say it was beneficial to release emotions that have been pent up. After that, they could feel better emotionally. Jenqyih didn't know if it was true or just a placebo effect. Jenqyih had never tried it, so he didn't know for sure.

The kitchen door opened. Iren came out from behind the door. "How about the continuation of our plan? Are we going down that hole tonight? We have little time."

Jenqyih was surprised when he heard those words. He rolled his eyes at Iren. "You mean we're going to hide in that room in the hole?"

Shannchyuan laughed. "For the umpteenth time, I have to explain again about it."

Jenqyih straightened his back. He wanted to hear more clearly what Shannchyuan had to say.

"Isn't it obvious that Dahge wants us to hide out there," said Iren.

"Not quite like that. Hiding in the basement is only a last resort if we don't find another way. I mean, tonight we're just going to double-check the state of the room below. Not tonight going down there to hide."

"Then I'll get changed first. I can't possibly go down to the dungeons dressed like this." Jenqyih got up from the chair.

"Ah! You don't have to come. I want you to just rest. You must be exhausted by now. Not everyone has to come down to the dungeons," said Shannchyuan.

"Isn't Shinnshiow tired too?" Jenqyih said. "Doesn't he need to rest?"

"But Shinnshiow is not as tired as you," said Iren. "He's younger after all."

Jenqyih glared at Iren.

Shannchyuan patted Jenqyih on the shoulder. "Shinnshiow will only keep watch in the living room."

"How about the others?" Jenqyih asked.

"Yihshyong will guard the edge of the hole. So only Iren and I will go down there," said Shannchyuan.

"But I feel refreshed now. I'm ready for some action that requires energy. Checking the dungeons sure isn't a trifle." Jenqyih could no longer contain his curiosity. Since they entered the hole a few months ago, Jenqyih had wanted to repeat the action again. But because his friends didn't seem too enthusiastic, Jenqyih said nothing either.

Shannchyuan sighed. "All right! Then you stay on guard at the edge of the hole with Yihshyong. If we need you later, then we or Yihshyong will be called down to help."

After that, they went straight into the house. Shannchyuan and Iren then went to the shed to get two oxygen cylinders and a rope. Soon after that, they intended to check the conditions in that dungeon. Jenqyih was really excited. The drowsiness that had attacked him vanished.

1