Chapter 080 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
174 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What happened next was even worse because other people also jumped into the pool and fought there. Shinnshiow, who couldn’t swim, almost drowned because it was so difficult to save himself. Luckily, at a critical moment, a pair of hands grabbed him. That pair of hands belonged to Shannchyuan. He was also in the pool because someone pushed him.

Shannchyuan actually couldn’t swim either. Shinnshiow found out about the fact a few hours later when they were all at the police station to testify. He survived, even could help Shinnshiow, because he was wearing a life jacket. Shannchyuan explained that his presence at the venue was to provide support to one contestant, a student who attended the school where Shannchyuan taught. Shannchyuan certainly didn’t come alone. He came with a group from the school where he taught.

Regarding the life jacket, actually, it’s just symbolic. Students attending the school where Shannchyuan worked must bring the object, which was one of the mandatory equipment when they were taking swimming lessons. That day, one student brought the life jacket. So, not that Shannchyuan knew that something like that would happen. One teacher confiscated the life jacket and left it with Shannchyuan. That was why the life jacket was in Shannchyuan’s hand.

After that incident, Shinnshiow became friends with Shannchyuan. Because they live in different cities, they haven’t seen each other in a dozen years. When Shannchyuan came up with the crazy idea of traveling, Shinnshiow just frowned at first. But in the end, he had to admit that there were things worth trying. Either way, it’s much better than not trying at all. That was why Shinnshiow was now in that place, together with the rest of Shannchyuan’s friends.

Shinnshiow straightened his back. He sat alone on the sofa in the living room. The atmosphere was dark because their living room lights were turned off. They don’t want to look so flashy. If it was confirmed that people were watching them, at least they would try to keep them from becoming more suspicious.

After a while, Jenqyih appeared in the living room. He said that Shannchyuan asked one person to come down. Shinnshiow and Jenqyih walked to the backyard and joined Yihshyong, who had been guarding the edge of the hole. Turns out it wasn't Yihshyong who had to step down. The people down there asked Jenqyih to come down. Shinnshiow guessed that those at the cellar needed a person of great physical strength to do something. For example, to move heavy items.

Soon Shinnshiow and Yihshyong helped Jenqyih down to the basement. Jenqyih descended faster than Iren, so he quickly reached the bottom. After that, Shinnshiow did not return to the living room again. Together with Yihshyong, he stood guard at the edge of the pit. Just like before, after a while, the people in the dungeon pounded on the iron rods. It was a sign that they would return to the top.

Shinnshiow and Yihshyong immediately stretched two ropes down. In fact, they could have climbed to the surface just by relying on the stairs made of iron rods. But Shannchyuan said that they still had to use the rope, even if it was only for added safety. Who knew, the iron rod they used as a foothold, and the handle suddenly detached from the wall where it was stuck? They did not know when the underground chamber was built. It was not impossible that there was damage to the iron rod. It could be because it was rusty or because it was too old. In fact, it was also possible that the walls of the hole were no longer strong enough to hold the iron rods when people who climbed to the surface stepped on the iron rods.

1