Chapter 085 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong just shook his head. Shinnshiow knew that there was no point in forcing Yihshyong to think under such circumstances. Unexpectedly Shinnshiow, suddenly a brilliant idea slid out of Yihshyong's mouth.

"On the top of the east door are engraved six lines, each of which is a long horizontal line. It is a combination of the same two basic shapes. The basic form is three long horizontal lines. The west door is the same, the carving is six rows each. Each row comprised two short horizontal lines. The basic form is three lines, each line comprised two short horizontal lines. Why are the two the same shape chosen? Why not different shapes? Maybe the solution lies there!"

Could that be the key to this puzzle?

"The Hexagram shape on the east door symbolizes 'Force,' while on the east door it symbolizes 'Field.' Does this have something to do with how we can open the doors, or is it about the contents of the rooms or passages behind the doors?" Shinnshiow spoke those words out loud. Of course, he asked himself. He didn't expect Yihshyong to answer the question.

"What if the two identical shapes stacked together don't represent a combination of Hexagrams? But it illustrates that there are two things being talked about?" Yihshyong said.

Shinnshiow listened to Yihshyong's words as he again shone the flashlight at the door and the ceiling. Then he gasped. "The base shape on the east door symbolizes 'heaven' while the base shape on the west door symbolizes 'earth.' If the two basic forms of heaven are combined, it symbolizes 'force', while the combination of the basic forms of 'earth' symbolizes 'field.' So, according to Shyongge, it is possible that the shape of the carving on the east door does not symbolize 'force' but symbolizes two 'heavens'. While the shape of the carving on the west door also does not symbolize the 'field,' but two' earths.'"

"But what are the two 'heavens' and the two 'earths'?" Yihshyong muttered.

Shinnshiow ran towards the stone table. Yihshyong followed him.

"The 'heaven' and 'earth' engravings are on this table. Maybe in this room there are other places that contain 'heaven' and 'earth' carvings as well," said Shinnshiow.

"We can't possibly drag all the cupboards on the four walls of this room to check every inch of the wall behind it. That is definitely a time-consuming and labor-intensive thing," said Yihshyong.

Shyongge is right. Our time is minimal. But, at least we have to try!

Shinnshiow groped the part of the wall that had not previously been covered by the wardrobe-like objects, namely the corner they had come from earlier. The wall was made of concrete, which looked very solid. So it's not made of stone like the octagonal table in the middle of the room. Shinnshiow muttered, "Which part of this room is made of stone, just like that table?"

Suddenly, Shinnshiow jolted like an electric shock. He rushed back to the table. There, he immediately kneeled and examined the bench in front of the side of the table. The benches were also made of stone. Carefully, Shinnshiow examined every inch of the bench. The bench was rectangular. At the bottom of the side of the bench facing the table, Shinnshiow found the basic shape of the Hexagram engraved there.

Yihshyong also checked the other benches. In the same position, he also saw the carving of the basic Hexagram shape. They both cheered again, like when they had just found the Hexagram engraving on the top of the two doors. But it's not over yet. They had found the two 'heavens' and the two 'earths' in question but did not know what the connection between the two of them was with how to open a locked door.

Finally, Shinnshiow said, "I think it's time we tell them about our discovery. Maybe after knowing this, they'll have a better idea."

1