Chapter 086 : Jongharng Chioujen
61 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chioujen was still sitting on the bench on the platform. He did not follow the two people who had just passed. It was too risky to follow two people. He chose to reflect first on the things he had heard and witnessed throughout the day. He received a lot of new information. In his entire life, never in a single day had Chioujen received so many surprises like that.

After about fifteen minutes of spending time sitting there contemplating, Chioujen decided to leave the place. Departing for Jongharng Station was something he could no longer delay. There, he will rest in a simple inn in a commercial area in the subway station complex. After that, he will rest to relieve the fatigue in his body. Chioujen couldn't deny that he was tired. Tomorrow morning, he will think about the next plan.

The train that passed through Jongharng Station had arrived. Chioujen immediately jumped into the front car. Along the way, Chioujen's mind was constantly spinning on the facts he had just learned. When each time he managed to divert his mind to other things, a few minutes later, his mind returned to the things he had experienced earlier. Chioujen repeatedly wondered to himself. He really didn't know what kind of problem they were in. Chioujen wasn't sure whether the people who had chased after his beaushu's friend yesterday had anything to do with the people chasing Songfei. In addition, the person in the black hat was also very suspicious. He seemed to be a co-worker with someone Jenqyih knew. Tomorrow night, when he got home, he really had to discuss that matter with Shannchyuan.

If things are like this, I'd better be honest with Beaushu!

Arriving at Jongharng Station, Chioujen immediately walked to a shop selling medicine. He didn't know what would happen next, so he had to make some preparations. In Chioujen's opinion, medicine, apart from food, was very important. At the shop, Chioujen bought a first aid kit. He didn't forget to buy headache medicine, poultice plaster, and eucalyptus oil. Chioujen decided to take the backpack he had left this morning in the luggage storage locker at the station.

With full certainty, after picking up the backpack, he stepped into the area where the inn was rented out. There were several inns at the station. Chioujen had seen a super simple inn, like a capsule hotel, there. There were also inns whose room sizes were reasonable for a simple inn. He also remembered the simple inn with slightly more luxurious amenities. For a moment, Chioujen was tempted to try resting in a capsule hotel. But after he thought again, he decided to stay at a simple inn. The capsule hotel was too cramped. Chioujen couldn't sleep in such a tight space. He was not afraid to be in a narrow and closed place, just feeling uncomfortable.

After finishing the administrative matters, which turned out to be very simple, he right away entered the room. Chioujen simply put his backpack on the side of the bed. After taking off his jacket and clothes, Chioujen patched some poultice plaster on the parts of his body that felt tired. He then straight away threw himself on the relatively soft bed. Tired of having walked quite a distance, it took little time for Chioujen to arrive in dreamland.

Chioujen didn't know he had been asleep for quite some time when he suddenly woke up. He was hungry. Even though he had eaten earlier, now his stomach was making a loud sound. It was an alarm reminding him to fill his stomach. After changing clothes, Chioujen went outside the room to look for food. He didn't forget to bring a flashlight, just in case. He even put a sign on the door handle so as not to be disturbed. Chioujen didn't want anyone to enter his room when he wasn't in the room. But after he thought again, there was no way the inn maid would come in to clean the room at night. He already put the sign. He hesitated for a moment but hastened on. Chioujen was sure the maids there wouldn't care. After all, he had already walked far enough from the bedroom door, so he was lazy to come back again.

1