Chapter 091 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once inside the house, Shannchyuan went into his bedroom. He approached his desk. Shannchyuan opened a drawer and took out a small notebook with a dark blue cover. He glanced at the bed for a moment. Yinqyueh was still sleeping soundly. True to the girl's name, Shannchyuan felt like he was looking at the reflection of the moonlight. He then walked out of the room. In order not to wake Yinqyueh, he tried to move meticulously. Shannchyuan tried his best not to make a sound. After his business was done, Shannchyuan opened the door. He was ready to walk out of the room.

"Is it morning now?" A voice sounded from behind Shannchyuan. Apparently, Shannchyuan wasn't careful enough in his steps, so Yinqyueh woke up. Shannchyuan turned his body. Now he was facing Yinqyueh. He could see that the girl was already in a sitting position on the bed.

"Depends on what your definition of morning is," said Shannchyuan. "But by definition in general, it is not yet morning. I suggest that you just continue your sleep. I'll wake you up before sunrise."

Yinqyueh laughed. The sound of her laughter sounded so sweet to Shannchyuan's ears. The girl got out of bed instead. She stood up right away.

"Once I wake up, it's hard for me to go back to sleep again. What if it's your turn to go to bed now? Let's just say it's Uncle's turn."

"I Can't. I still have important things to do," said Shannchyuan.

"What is the important thing? Is there anything I can help with?"

Shannchyuan just smiled. He then walked out of the room. Yinqyueh followed him. They then walked to the kitchen.

It is fine if Sheautyan wants to stay on guard until morning. Maybe that's even better.

"Are you hungry?" Shannchyuan opened the fridge.

"I am not. But it's okay if there are some snacks."

Inside the refrigerator, there was still Jianroei Ice. Shannchyuan didn't know the drink was still good or not. As Shannchyuan recalled, Shinnshiow bought the drink a few days ago. He tasted a little. It turned out to be still fit for consumption. Shannchyuan took out the basin containing Jianroei Ice and placed it on the table in the kitchen. He took two bowls and filled them with Jianroei ice. After that, he put the basin back in the fridge. He took two soup spoons and put them in both bowls. He handed one bowl to Yinqyueh.

Yinqyueh looked at the drink curiously. After stirring the drink, he smiled. "Oh, I know. This is Jianroei Ice. An iced sweet dessert that contains droplets of green rice flour jelly. Hmm… It tastes so sweet."

Shannchyuan laughed when he saw Yinqyueh's radiant face. The girl looked so cheerful.

This kind of atmosphere did not frighten this girl at all. I can calm down.

They walked into the living room. Shannchyuan now intended to stand guard in the living room, as Shinnshiow had done earlier. Unlike Shinnshiow, Shannchyuan was not alone. There was Yinqyueh, who accompanied him, sitting there while enjoying the Jianroei Ice. After that, they watched television for some time. Late at night like that, television shows were less interesting. Despite that, they tried to enjoy it.

Shannchyuan didn't know how long they had been watching television when Iren came from the kitchen. His face was so bright. He seemed to have brought some good news.

"Shinnshiow and Yihshyong found something!"

"Ah!" Shannchyuan smirked. "I'm going down there now."

"Can I come with you?" Yinqyueh asked.

Shannchyuan thought for a moment. "You're afraid of the dark, aren't you?"

"Of course not!" Yinqyueh answered quickly.

Shannchyuan tilted his head while looking at Yinqyueh. "Is that true? Aren't you the least bit afraid?""

"Okay, maybe a little. But that's if I'm alone. In a crowd, of course, I won't be afraid." The girl's voice was steadfast.

"Okay then. You can come down there. But remember! You must always be by my side."

"Okay. Uncle, you don't have to worry!" Yinqyueh spoke loudly. She smiled so widely.

This girl thinks that this is some kind of game.

1