Chapter 094 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, Yihshyong and Shinnshiow studied the small wooden box. They put the wooden box on the table. After Shannchyuan finished applying the wind oil to his stomach and chest, he immediately joined his two colleagues to observe the wooden box.

"It's a Wooden Box Puzzle." Shannchyuan took a deep breath. They get excited too soon. It turned out that their struggle was not over. It took a further effort to open the wooden box.

Yinqyueh also observed the wooden box. "May I try to open it?"

"Of course." Shannchyuan smiled. He handed the box to Yinqyueh, who observed it at once.

"This box is very nice," Yinqyueh said. "There are hardly any gaps between the sides of this box. If we weren't careful, we'd think this box came from a log carved into a box. The joints between the sides are very smooth."

Yinqyueh's face was grave as she checked the box. Shannchyuan was really in awe of Yinqyueh. That girl really wasn't an ordinary girl.

Perhaps I should learn a lot from this girl instead!

Yinqyueh frowned. The girl groped each side of the box. She tried to push each side of the surface of the box. Shannchyuan knew that it usually took a few steps to open a box like that. Her slender fingers traced the box's surface carefully as if to persuade the box to slide one side promptly so that the box could be opened.

"Wow!" Yinqyueh cheered. She began to push down one side of the box. In Shannchyuan's view, Yinqyueh's way of opening the box was very similar to the movements to solve a Rubik's cube puzzle. Shannchyuan guessed the girl would not take long to complete the Rubik's cube. Yinqyueh shifted the top side of the box to the side. The upper side surface was indeed slightly exposed. Yinqyueh's fingers moved to the bottom of the box. She pressed the underside up or, rather, pushed into the box. Because it was pressed towards the top, the top side was pushed up. At that time, the top surface of the box really looked like a small coffin lid. After that, Yinqyueh only had to slide the lid to the right. The lid slid to the right until it was completely removed from the box. Inside the box, there was a small compartment that could become a place for storing small items. Yinqyueh smiled. Cheerfully, she then put her finger in the box. Yinqyueh took out a key from inside the box. She quickly gave it to Shannchyuan.

Extraordinary! Where did this girl learn something like this?

They all then walked towards the door on the west wall. Shannchyuan didn't know if the key he was holding was really the key to the west door. But he had to try. Shannchyuan put the key into the hole in the door that had no handle. Shannchyuan tried to turn the key, and it worked. Even though it's a bit dragging, the lock rotates. After the sound "click," the key stuck. Shannchyuan couldn't turn the key any further.

The iron door was without a handle, so they couldn't open it right away. Shannchyuan, Yihshyong, and Shinnshiow simultaneously pushed the door with all their might. The door leaf moved inward. The door opened little by little. Until they finally managed to open the door completely.

The door on the east side had indeed opened. Behind the door, there was no other room. There was only one dark alley. Yinqyueh was standing right behind Shannchyuan. Instantly, Shannchyuan could feel Yinqyueh's body pressed against his back.

"Are you afraid?" Shannchyuan said the question without looking back.

"Absolutely not." The girl's voice sounded so steady.

Shannchyuan had no idea how long the passage was. The pitch-black atmosphere could only allow them to see within a very limited range. Although Shannchyuan used a flashlight to highlight the inside of the passage, the part of the passage they could see was no further than six meters. Shannchyuan was contemplating whether or not to go in now to explore the underground passage.

"Dahge, be careful," Shinnshiow shouted as Shannchyuan started to walk down the hall. Hearing Shinnshiow's words, Shannchyuan pulled back the leg he had just stepped on. Yinqyueh, who was standing right behind Shannchyuan, collided with Shannchyuan's body when Shannchyuan suddenly retreated backward. Shannchyuan immediately turned around. Reflexively, he held Yinqyueh's body. Shannchyuan was worried that Yinqyueh might lose her balance and that she might fall. The two of them then took two steps back from the already open door.

"I can feel a stream of air coming out of this open door. So I don't think there's a problem with the oxygen levels in the hallway in front of us," Yihshyong said.

Shannchyuan shone his flashlight towards the corner of the room from which they had come. The two oxygen cylinders were still sitting there. He looked at Yihshyong and Shinnshiow. "You two wait here. I will enter the hall with Yinqyueh."

After saying that, he took Yinqyueh's hand and stepped forward. Yinqyueh seemed trying to keep up with Shannchyuan's footsteps.

Ah! I shouldn't move too fast.

"Dahge! Wait a minute!" Yihshyong said in a loud voice.

1