Chapter 107 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
142 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yinqyueh still looked hesitant.

"If you think the water is still too cold, you can take a warm bath."

Yinqyueh's face brightened. "But isn't the water heater broken?"

"Who said that?"

"Yesterday, I heard that the water heater was not working."

"It's not that it's broken, but heating the water just becomes slower. So, it's not that it doesn't work at all, but it doesn't work as it should." Shinnshiow laughed.

"Yeah, but wouldn't it be too long if I had to wait for the water heater to work properly? I am afraid the warm water will not flow until after sunrise."

Suddenly, they heard someone open the door that separated the kitchen from the backyard terrace. A moment later, Iren had appeared in the dining room.

"Eh! Why did Renge even come here? You have to stand guard at the edge of the hole, right?" asked Shinnshiow.

"I just wanted to say that the hot water will probably be ready in ten minutes. While all of you were down there, I had the water heater on." Iren looked at the clock hanging on the wall. "Right! I think in ten minutes, the warm water will start running in the shower."

"It is such a coincidence!" Shinnshiow cheered happily.

Iren nodded. He promptly left the dining room to return to guard at the hole's edge.

"Okay, I'll get ready to take a shower." After saying that, Yinqyueh got up from the chair at once. She went straight into Shannchyuan's room. She came out of the room with a towel and toothbrush a moment later.

"Maybe you should wait ten minutes," said Shinnshiow.

Yinqyueh nodded. She sat back in the dining room.

"After you shower, can you wear long sleeves?"

Yinqyueh nodded again. The girl didn't ask Shinnshiow's reason at all.

It turns out that she can also be an obedient girl.

Shinnshiow did not instantly go to the kitchen to prepare the tools and ingredients for cooking. It was still too early to prepare breakfast. Shinnshiow intended to wait a bit before he started working in the kitchen. Therefore, Shinnshiow instead went to the living room and watched television. Just like before, he didn't turn on the light in the living room. Television sound volume is also minimal. It's barely even audible. While changing television channels, he hummed. No television show caught Shinnshiow's attention enough.

Ten minutes later, Yinqyueh shouted. "Shiowge! I'm taking a shower now."

Shinnshiow got up from the sofa and walked into the dining room. He still had time to see Yinqyueh open the bathroom door. The girl immediately disappeared behind the door. Shinnshiow walked into the kitchen. He took drinking water to quench his thirst. After that, he returned to the living room.

Ring!

Their phone rings.

Shinnshiow gasped. Calling at a time like this was not a natural thing. The phone rang once again. Shinnshiow hadn't moved yet. When the phone rings for the third time. Shinnshiow quickly stood up. He got up to get ready to move into the family room to answer the phone. When Shinnshiow turned around, he saw Iren running towards the phone.

 It's such a quiet atmosphere. No wonder Renge, who is in the corner in our backyard, can hear the phone's ring!

Iren picked up the receiver right away.

"Hello!" Iren exclaimed.

Iren frowned. It seemed something was wrong.

"Hello!" Iren shouted louder.

Five seconds later, Iren hung up the receiver.

"Who's calling?" asked Shinnshiow.

"I do not know!" Iren looked so annoyed. "No one answered my greeting."

This is odd!

"Who do you think they are?"

"I do not know." Iren glared at Shinnshiow. "Why didn't you answer this phone call?"

"I was just about to answer it when you ran in here."

"Are there no suspicious people outside?"

"I don't know. I didn't notice the atmosphere outside."

"It is your duty to keep watch in the living room, isn't it?"

"But it's already morning. I'm getting ready to cook."

"All right! I'm going back first to guard the backyard. I don't want Dahge to be upset that I wasn't there when they needed me."

After saying that, Iren speedily returned to the backyard. Shinnshiow also turned around and sat back down in the living room.

1