Chapter 111 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
136 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

About fifteen minutes after Shinnshiow sat in the living room, he heard the bathroom door open. Yinqyueh had finished bathing. Three or four seconds later, Shinnshiow listened to the sound of the door opening. The girl went back into Shannchyuan's room. Less than five minutes later, Yinqyueh had already appeared in the living room.

"Who was the call from?" Yinqyueh opened her mouth with a very bright face.

Why does this girl look so happy?

"Probably just the wrong number. Nobody's talking from the other end."

The girl's face changed. "It wasn't a wrong number."

"We can't draw any conclusions from that phone call."

"Does something like this happen often?"

Shinnshiow shook his head.

"Then what should we do now?" Yinqyueh asked.

"Don't worry too much about it. Maybe this is just a prank."

Yinqyueh still looked doubtful.

"Are you ready?" Shinnshiow smiled. He promptly shifted the conversation to something else.

The girl nodded. "Let's start cooking now."

Shinnshiow got up from the sofa and immediately walked towards the kitchen. Yinqyueh followed him while humming. Shinnshiow didn't know what song the girl was singing.

Arriving in the kitchen, Shinnshiow opened the refrigerator. He looked at the ingredients in the fridge. Quickly, he took the frozen condiments out of the refrigerator. He then took a giant wok. Shinnshiow placed the large skillet on the stove. After turning on the stove, he began to grease the wok's surface with butter.

"Wow! That's a huge wok." Yinqyueh exclaimed in admiration.

"There are six of us in all. So we have to use a big wok."

Yinqyueh nodded. "What are we going to cook this morning?"

"I don't know yet," answered Shinnshiow.

"You don't know yet?"

"I'll see what ingredients we still have. I should have gone shopping yesterday."

"About the frozen condiment that Shiowge just took out of the fridge. Isn't that the condiment for making fried rice?" Yinqyueh asked.

Shinnshiow smiled. "Right, this is indeed the seasoning for making fried rice. But I haven't decided what kind of fried rice yet."

"Then let's just cook simple fried rice. The important thing is that we have food to eat," Yinqyueh said. She didn't sound disappointed at all.

"You can fry the spices or not?" Shinnshiow asked.

"Of course, I can," Yinqyueh said.

Shinnshiow then set the stove to let out a big fire. "Then, please fry this seasoning first. Don't put the seasoning in the pan before the wok is really hot. When frying, take care not to reduce the heat. Be careful. The seasoning must be dry, but not to scorch."

"Okay! I'll try!"

"Don't fry all the seasonings. Use only about sixty percent."

"Sixty percent? All right!"

Shinnshiow then opened a drawer there. He took a pair of cloth masks and a pair of face shields. He gave a cloth mask and a face shield to Yinqyueh. "Before adding the spices, you must wear a mask and a face shield."

"Is this stove dangerous?"

"Of course not. However, there is a lot of spice in this spice mix. When this spice mixture has entered the pan, there will be a lot of spice particles flying up because of the heat. I'm afraid you'll sneeze if you directly inhale the particles of this spice-laden spice. In addition, because I had previously put it in the freezer, this seasoning mixture contains a very high water content. If we stir-fry, it will explode. If it hits the face, it will be uncomfortable." While answering Yinqyueh's question, Shinnshiow put a cloth mask and a face shield on his own face.

1