Chapter 120 : Nangong Iren
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, Shannchyuan turned toward Yinqyueh. "I asked for your relative's address in Yuehming. Don't worry, you will still be here. I'm just going to see how things are at their place. I will not tell them anything yet."

Yinqyueh looked a little hesitant, but then she nodded.

"I'm going there with Yihshyong. As we agreed yesterday, Iren is keeping watch at home."

"Where are we going?" Yihshyong looked confused.

Dahge hasn't explained his plan to Shyongge yet?

"This morning, we will go to see Miss Liuchiou's relative's house," said Shannchyuan.

"Oh!" Yihshyong just nodded. No further comment.

Shannchyuan turned towards Iren. "You don't have a problem with this arrangement, do you?"

Iren smiled. "Don't worry. Yesterday, we decided I would stay at home."

"Shall we leave this house through the front door or secret underground passage?" Shinnshiow asked.

"Don't let the people who watch the house notice that there are very few people in the house. So I think Yihshyong and I would go out by the underground passage, while Shinnshiow and Jenqyih would go out the front door."

"Okay." Shinnshiow nodded.

Shannchyuan hadn't finished speaking yet. "But first, I want Shinnshiow and Jenqyih to take Yihshyong and me through the underground passage."

Jenqyih straightened her back. "Dahge wants us to accompany you to the room with the dressing table?"

"I'll explain first. We have to be very careful when exploring those underground passages. There are things that other people have to do, apart from the two of us. At the very least, there should be two people guarding down there. One person stands guard by the door of the hallway where there is a candleholder, and another person stands guard. Remember, there are other people who know about the passage, too. That person may not necessarily appear. But if he does, we must all be ready."

"We don't know their number. What if there are several?" Shinnshiow's voice sounded a little worried.

"I can't explain it, but I have a hunch that there aren't many of them. It's probably two or three at most." The look on Shannchyuan's face was so sure.

Two or three people is definitely not a simple matter. Especially if they are all well-built and mastering martial arts.

"So far, we've had a passion for doing extraordinary things. Things we weren't sure we could do before. This time, it won't be much different. I'm sure we'll all be able to overcome this."

Silence for a moment. Iren knew that everyone there wanted to believe that they could do anything. But sometimes, doubts still always arose in their hearts. Iren looked at Jenqyih. Among them, Jenqyih's body was the largest. But that didn't mean that Jenqyih's stamina was the best. At that time, Jenqyih looked tired.

"What if I go down to accompany Shiowdi?" Iren proposed. "It's better if Yihge stays here to accompany Miss Liuchiou."

Shannchyuan looked at Jenqyih.

"I don't mind." Jenqyih's face radiated a sense of relief. "We all have to take turns exploring the place. So this time, I think Iren is better off accompanying you."

"Okay! Now let's get ready." Shannchyuan ended their discussion. By then, they had all finished their breakfast.

Earlier, a few minutes before Shannchyuan, Jenqyih, and Yihshyong went up, Iren had already taken a shower while Shinnshiow was still in the bathroom. So after finishing breakfast, it was Shannchyuan, Jenqyih, and Yihshyong's turn to clean up.

The three of them showered alternately in a flash. In just fifteen minutes, they were all tidy. Everything was ready for the adventure again. Even though they looked tired, their faces radiated a fiery spirit.

Shannchyuan stood opposite Yinqyueh. The girl handed him a piece of paper with an address and a plan to go to a relative's house in Yueming. Shannchyuan looked at the address and the floor plan. He smiled. He seemed to have figured out where it was. Yuehming was indeed not a foreign land to them.

They all then walked to the backyard. In accordance with what they had discussed, Jenqyih stood guard above while Shannchyuan, Yihshyong, Shinnshiow, and Iren descended to enter the secret passage underground. Because they have been up and down several times, they are used to it. So, the time they needed to get to the bottom of the hole was very short.

1