Chapter 129 : Shimen Yihshyong
142 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shannchyuan looked at the guard post inside the housing complex, right behind the majestic archway. His eyes stared as if he wanted to expose the secrets that were happening behind the gigantic wall surrounding the housing complex.

"I don't think there's any point in him lying. So I guess Commander Hehruoh is telling the truth. At least that's what he knows."

Yinqyueh looked surprised at what Shannchyuan had just said. She tried to open her mouth. At that moment, a question came out of her mouth. "You mean, there's still a chance that what he just said isn't entirely true?"

"I didn't say that. I just wanted to say that we must carefully digest any information. But for the time being, we must believe the things we have just heard!"

"I hope the fire will be extinguished soon," Yihshyong said.

"Right now, there's no point in standing here for long. In fact, if it rains soon, we'll be in trouble. So we better head back. Tomorrow we can come back here for more information." Shannchyuan looked at them one by one.

Yihshyong looked up. "Is it going to rain soon?"

"I don't know," said Shannchyuan. "But the last few days, the weather has been erratic. A clear sky can suddenly turn into heavy rain."

"If it's going to rain heavily, that's even better." Tsaehorng smiled. "That would be of great help to the firefighters."

Shannchyuan nodded. He smiled too.

There's something different about this kid. Since then, he was always smiling. Very different from six months ago. Is six months enough time to change people so drastically?

"Okay! Now let's get out of here," said Shannchyuan.

Yinqyueh was still rooted to where she was standing. Shannchyuan had to persuade her patiently to leave the place.

After that, they walked back in the direction they had come. They continued towards Tsaehorng's car, which was still stuck in traffic.

"Turns out the car only moved less than a hundred meters," Yinqyueh said after seeing Tsaehorng's car.

All the vehicles that filled the road could not turn around there. All vehicles have to go forward all the way to the front of the gate, then they can turn around from there.

"If we have to wait for the car to turn around, it could take a long time. I'm afraid we won't be able to get out of here until lunchtime." Tsaehorng frowned. He then got into his car. About a minute later, he came out again after having a little chat with the driver.

"What's your next plan?" asked Shannchyuan.

"I've given instructions to my driver. Later, after he made it from here, he must take the car to the painting exhibition without delay."

"Where are you going now?" Yihshyong asked.

"Of course, I'll go to the painting exhibition," said Tsaehorng. "My initial plan was to go straight to the painting exhibition site after leaving uncle's house."

"By the way," said Shannchyuan, "what exactly do you want to tell us? The thing that made you take the time to come to our house."

"Actually, nothing special. I just wanted to know about the news of Uncles. Two days ago, when I met with Uncle Nangong, he did not tell in detail about the condition of the other uncles."

"Oh yeah, I haven't had time to thank you for the lockers at the station. We should have come to visit you. You don't have to come to our house," Shannchyuan said.

"Uncles. You don't have to be shy. If there's anything else I can do, please tell me right away," said Tsaehorng.

"Okay. Later, when I know what I want, I'll just say it." Yihshyong laughed.

The four of them walked towards the subway station, which was not far from there. Since it was still early in the morning, their condition was still fresh, so they were on the road leading to the intersection in no time.

"Now, where do you want to go?" Tsaehorng asked kindly.

Yihshyong and Shannchyuan looked at each other. This morning they just wanted to see what Yinqyueh's relative's house looked like. They haven't thought about where to go after that.

"Nothing. Maybe go home," said Shannchyuan.

"How about you go to a painting exhibition instead?"

Yinqyueh's face brightened. She seemed to like Tsaehorng's idea.

Shannchyuan looked at Yihshyong. "What do you think?"

Yihshyong smiled. "I think that's a good idea. I also want to see some bright young painters, like the one Iren told me yesterday."

"Alright! Then let's go there now."

After hearing Shannchyuan's answer, Tsaehorng immediately waved his hand at an empty taxi speeding towards them. "Let's just take a taxi so we can hurry."

Soon after the taxi stopped, the four of them got into the cab. Tsaehorng sat in the front, next to the driver, while Shannchyuan, Yinqyueh, and Yihshyong sat in the back. The taxi then departed for the location of the painting exhibition where Tsaehorng was taking part.

1