Chapter 130 : Jongharng Chioujen
140 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chioujen was still sleepy. After returning from the underground passage, he went straight to his room at a modest inn in the mall under the station. He couldn't sleep too long. He had so many things to do. Therefore, now he was awake. After sitting pensively on the bed for about five minutes, he finally got up from the mattress that he felt so comfortable. He went straight to the bathroom. Even though he was lazy to take a bath, he had to fight that feeling of laziness with all his might. He had to take a shower as soon as possible.

He had no intention of checking out from the inn that day. Later, at ten o'clock at night, he had to go home. So at least he still had to rent the room until tonight. Now, he had to go to do some investigation. The heavy backpack, which he brought home from another city, would stay in his room for a while. Chioujen believed that the place was safe.

After getting dressed neatly, Chioujen stepped out of his room. He walked briskly towards the platform at the subway station. He was going to the train station he visited last night. Yesterday, Chioujen left his clothes in one locker at the station as he followed the tall man in the expensive suit. The clothes he left were not expensive, but he felt uncomfortable if he had to throw them away. After all, Chioujen felt bad if he just left the clothes there. Such a thing would add to the work that the station staff had to complete.

After the time limit for storing goods has passed, the locker manager will remove the items from the locker. They would then put the things into a warehouse at the station. If no one came to pick up the items within three months after that, they would mark the items as unowned. Once every six months, all subway stations would send the goods left by their owners to the central station. There, the things were recorded carefully and placed in a giant warehouse. After two years have passed and no one has claimed, the item would be auctioned off. They would use the money from the auction as an additional fee for the locker maintenance.

On the train car, Chioujen still felt a little sleepy. Suddenly, he remembered something. He forgot to eat breakfast! Chioujen sighed. Later, as soon as he stopped at the destination station, he would look for a food stall to fill his stomach right away. Although traveling on an empty stomach was really uncomfortable, he had to endure it until he reached his destination.

Why did I forget? This kind of thing will not happen if I am traveling together with Beaushu or the others.

The atmosphere on the train was not too crowded. Therefore, Chioujen still got a seat. The whole way, he was nodding off. He had to work hard to hold back the drowsiness so he wouldn't fall asleep. If he fell asleep and missed the destination station, Chioujen would have to turn around. And that would be quite a hassle. In addition to being time-consuming, energy would also be wasted.

After arriving at the destination station, he rushed to the luggage storage locker to get his clothes before stopping at the stall to enjoy breakfast. He ate quickly because he wanted to hurry to his next destination, Dafeisy Tower, which was very far away. If he left late, he might not get there after two o'clock in the afternoon. Yet, at the latest, he must return from there at sunset so that he could reach the house on time that he promised, which was ten o'clock in the evening.

"Good afternoon Mr. Jongharng!"

Chioujen stopped walking. Someone greeted him. He turned his head to the right, in the direction the voice came from. Chioujen saw two well-dressed men. They smiled as Chioujen looked at them.

"Good afternoon!" Chioujen had never seen the two of them.

"Are you Mr. Jongharng Chioujen?" asked one man. He was a man in his mid-forties. Above his lips grew a thin mustache.

Chioujen nodded. "Right! May I know who I'm dealing with?"

"My name is Tzuooren Tzyymoh. " The man with the thin mustache said his name. "This friend of mine is named Sykow Yeushiuan."

"Can we talk for a minute?" The other person, named Sykow Yeushiuan, bowed respectfully. He was older than the person who claimed to be named Tzuooren Tzyymoh. Chioujen guessed that the person's age was in their early fifties. His face was neatly shaved. He didn't have a mustache, let alone a beard.

1