Chapter 150 : Jongharng Chioujen
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chioujen took out his flashlight. He pressed the button to turn on the flashlight. Right now, he was feeling very excited. He moved down the stairs carefully. It turned out that it differed from the height of each floor in this building, which reached four meters. The height of each floor in the cubicle behind the service elevator was only two meters. So each floor in the building was equivalent to two floors in the booth.

Chioujen patiently descended the stairs. On every floor, the situation was exactly the same. There were only stairs and an empty booth next to it. Nothing else. The lower he went, the darker the place. The light from the hole above didn't even reach the floor where Chioujen was currently at. Good thing the flashlight was new. The battery was also new. So Chioujen wasn't worried at all. At least, for the time being.

About fifteen or twenty minutes later, Chioujen felt he was already on the ground floor. Of course, it was very possible that Chioujen had miscalculated. But it wasn't a big problem because Chioujen wanted to see where the stairs ended. Excitedly, he continued down the stairs. After descending a few floors, according to Chioujen's calculations, he should be on the B3 floor by now. But, there were still stairs going down in front of him. Meaning that it was confirmed that there was still a floor under the B3 floor. And that floor could be reached by stairs in front of him. Before continuing down to the next floor, Chioujen checked the booth beside the stairs.

Chioujen discovered something new. Unlike the rooms on the previous floors, which were completely empty, there was a couch in the cubicle next to the stairs. In front of the couch, there was a table. He put off his plan to go down to the next floor. Chioujen then sat down on the couch. With his hand, Chioujen touched the surface of the table. Both the couch and the table were relatively clean. Chioujen then tried to lie there. He fiddled with his flashlight to highlight the entire interior of the small room.

Chioujen tried to remember what he witnessed when he was on the B3 floor. The stairs end on the B3 floor. Based on the design drawn in the floor plan, there should still be stairs leading down. However, it could be that the stairs down had been dismantled. Many rooms on the B3 floor were locked. Some rooms were quite large. It was very possible that the staircase leading to the lower floor had been moved into one of the locked rooms. If that's the case, Chioujen needed to open all the rooms to find the position of the stairs.

This was impossible because it turned out that Hannrong didn't have all the keys to the rooms on the basement floors. However, at that time, Chioujen didn't have to bother looking for the keys to these rooms anymore. In front of his eyes, there was another way to descend to the B4 floor. The small staircase in the small room was probably a secret passage to reach the B4 floor, apart from the official staircase in one of the locked rooms on the B3 floor.

Chioujen suddenly remembered that Hannrong was most likely waiting for him on the roof of the building. He quickly got up and walked down the stairs.

This must be the floor between floor B4 and floor B3! I'll call this the B3B floor.

Just like the cubicle on the B3 floor, there was a couch and table in the booth next to the stairs. Now, Chioujen didn't stop what he did to trying to sit on the couch. He went straight down again to the next floor. Chioujen was excited to go to the floor, which was called the B4 floor in the building plan.

There was no couch in the cubicle next to the stairs on the B4 floor. There was only a door. For a moment, Chioujen hesitated about what to do. On the one hand, he wanted to open the door right away and face whatever he came across behind it. On the other, he realized he couldn't keep Hannrong waiting too long. After pondering, Chioujen decided to go upstairs first. He didn't know what he would find behind that door. Later, he will return with much more mature preparations.

1